View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2015, 06:41 PM
TWJune, you asked if the doctor said I could walk on my foot, no quite the contrary he told me to keep it elevated and rest it.

I am now away to bed to do just that. night night all. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Lol Gordon, i don't do scary as such.. like i wouldn't go into a creepy crypt but i can watch a film as it isn't "real".... well the candyman still freaks me out but that is supposed to be a true story. As for me scaring off my eyebrows... i hope not, the lady has done a terrific job, you can hardly notice they are at different levels, my mum said it wasn't noticeable but my consultant picked up on it immediately so it is noticeable
Moyra, did you try the tart cherry extract capsules? my dad suffered with gout and i got him some and he actually swore by them and took them (now that is a miracle in itself Lol)
Just watching NCIS and will choose between my final 2 films
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Sooooo why are you WALKING on it then, little tinker, you won't get better any quicker, in fact it will make things worse Been down the river myself today Gordon, weather same as yours, thermal vest on today and thank goodness I did, that wind on the riverbank was cutting. Unfortunately I slipped whilst doing my balancing act, well just about to do, my balancing act over the fallen over fence on the way back and flat on my back, all where I shouldn't hurt myself I did. Keshi was already over the other side, so was Mabs, had Keshi on a line in case there was some poor soul on that side that would have been Keshified otherwise, so she had splashed through, I told her to stay so she was stood with Mabs and getting myself onto the fence the banking gave way and down I went, luckily not IN the river, Keshi stayed exactly where she was whilst I hauled myself upright again and tottered over to her side and got us home. So girls were good and thats handy to know. Have kept going through the day and not dared stop as I am in pain. Went off to Wickes for the 3 for 2 coal and it is very expensive, so said no thanks and left it at the check out, went over to Home Bargains and got exactly the same coal for half the price, then to Pets@Home for more freeflow mince, I am really hoping I get this Landywoods delivery on Monday. Cleaned the shower out, but not gone in as having a hot bath and hoping I can move tomorrow. Doubt I'll get to training or get the girls out. Anyway girls are tidied up with fresh bedding, fire is lit, and I'm lay down padded with cushions and watching The Voice
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2015, 07:12 PM
Evening
Well guess where I ended up, fast asleep for a couple of hours lol my hubby thought I was nuts even he slept longer than me this morning lol
Lauryn took Rosie on the field for a runaround
We were going out this evening but we both can't be bothered so I've opened a nice sparkly bottle of rose and he's got Guinness and we sat in front of the tv watching Ant & Dec
Oh TW hope you are ok throwing yourself about is not a good idea hope you ok and not in too much pain glad the girls were good for you
Right be back later
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-02-2015, 08:03 PM
June - Do hope you will be alright after your acrobatics, seems like me you don't bounce when you hit the deck anymore. Fortunate in the extreme that you didn't go into the water - truly adding insult to injury, the dogs may be up for it, but that water looked too blerdy cold for the likes of me! Hopefully the nice hot soak will take some of the ache out of it all. Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Yeah this non bouncy thing is a nuisance isn't it. Lucky I have copious amounts of the gel stuff and pain killers so if it gets beyond my limits I can OD on them. Could have been worse I could have hit the water and had Mabs and Keshi leaping in there teaching me how to swim
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2015, 08:47 PM
TW ouch,that's gotta hurt
MANDY,not surprised you nodding off
Well,was just about to take Lacey for a walk to our local shop.Got half way across the drive and she refused to go Sarah and BF came to the front door,were in stitches at her So decided they should call her back in and I'd head off myself.Took her lead off and she ran straight over to Mabs wanted to go in the car,the little madam!! It is freezing here,can't say I blame her but I wasn't getting to go without her that's for sure All cosy under her blanket on the sofa now
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Aww bless little Lacey, it's too cold to walk anywhere lol
Rosie is fast asleep on the chair lol although little madam chewed a whole in her new cushion in her bed, by pulling the fleece bits, I'm assuming she thought it was a toy so turned it over told her off little ******
Can't stay angry at her though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Norty Rosie, sounds like she's had lessons from The Girls, must check their texts to see if they've been in contact
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Oops sorry, sort of forgot that b***er was a norty word
Yes just have a word, TW
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >