register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Musketeers on at 9 weathers trying to do something strange, its raining only its more like soft hail. Been out for the 2nd time to shoo Keshi in, last time it was her and Cariad, looked out again and Keshi is lay outside and its wet and cold, and shes not allowed Made a start on cleaning the mess up in the kitchen, old light fitting and shower outside in the garden, not pretty, but a flaming nuisance cluttering up the kitchen. They'll go to the tip on Monday along with all the other mess
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Ah Guinness now I fancy one
Someday we'll go shopping MANDY,would love that
NJ,good to hear you're ok
It's freezing here Leah has friends over and they're watching a movie in the living room.OH and I are shoved out into the kitchen He's catching up on paperwork and I've one eye on a house building show....love Fridays
You are definitely on
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hey HARVEY,OH is in stitches laughing at your calculations ...Good for you
'evening Eileen, laughter makes the world go round better go back and check my calcs before someone comes on and tells me I've hit the wrong button on my calculator

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey, my Landywoods order is coming Monday now, not sure if you saw my post yesterday.
Thanks, I'll quickly do a check back on yesterday

BTW this is the LED light fittings I've not yet installed, just checked again and can't see anything on life expectancy:-

http://www.saxbylighting.com/index.p...ails&prod=1148
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Lauryn has just looked on a website called 'hidden fashion .com " dresses on there for £5 she's found 3 and a pair of shoes with delivery £22.98
, right pizza are ready see you later
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-02-2015, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
she's found 3 and a pair of shoes with delivery £22.98
Yes but will the stitching last more than a fortnight With clothes, I don't care how cheap they are I still want them to last, but I suppose women (especially young women) have a different view. Imagine if they fell apart in the disco
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 09:33 PM
This is similar to what he has put in the kitchen ceiling https://www.simplelighting.co.uk/rec...2zYBoCO-bw_wcB Mandy,thats incredibly cheap, will have a look after The Musketeers
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-02-2015, 09:37 PM
not sure if you saw my post yesterday.
Just scanned back on the late night chat yesterday. I have to agree that it shouldn't be you chasing them. Lets see what turns up on Monday, as I said we're OK for time being but choice a bit limited. Emma Brunos book on the Newfoundland (Probably the best publication there is anywhere) states that she believes dogs like a bit a variety in their meals.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-02-2015, 09:44 PM
This is similar to what he has put in the kitchen ceiling
June, they look fantastic, will make your kitchen very modern and will help to make cooking a bit easier. We will need some new lighting in our kitchen as well but it's a flat roof extension and I don't think there's room for a flush fitting like yours.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 09:44 PM
I've read, and no idea where it was now, that in the wolf pack the exact same diet, say of salmon for argument, creates inbalance within the pack and they all turn on each other eventually. I do go for variety anyway, i cannot believe that a dog would want to exist on a diet of just one food with no change, I wouldn't want to live on cornflakes for ever more for instance, and I truly believe that my girls like the variety they get and it certainly keeps them looking well and in excellent condition.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Losos, the kitchen is what was the back room of a terraced house and when i was busy dragging the place into the 20th century I had a false ceiling put in place, the rooms have high ceilings, my curtain drops, just to the window ledges, is 91"
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >