View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Your poor mum Griff hope it doesn't drag on too long.
Been out for lunch and shopping with hubby, we've got her new bed, but not the one we wanted originally, I saw this one, new in shop and it's soo soft, I thought Rosie would love that,
Hubby agreed so. We got it

It's so soft I could sleep in it lol
Also got hubby a new coat, I didn't get him much at Christmas, and he really loved this long black coat so I bought him that. Saw a dress I like for my cousin wedding but want a friend to come with me while I try it on, hubby said he liked it but I didn't feel like trying it on today.
Right will be back later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 03:31 PM
ooooooooooo that bed does look posh, do you think she will have a strop and trash this one Lol if i put a bed like that in my house there would be one person in it.... the cat! claims all the beds as his own, even the dog crate Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Doesn't matter if its the Queen, Griff, shouldn't happen, and shouldn't be ALLOWED to happen, specifically in the Council, they should be setting an example to the rest of the businesses in their town. It happened to me because I uncovered a real nest of worms and scam being allowed to go on by Team Managers and I reported it, I was the one who got victimised, but it cost that company many thousands of pounds, they thought they could make me leave by making my life unbearable, then when I went off sick with stress and a nervous breakdown they sacked me. I am the type of person that you can only push so far, and when I am down I am at the most dangerous and I bite back and I bite back very hard, as they found out too late. All they had to do was put a stop to what was going on, but they chose not to and instead to shoot the messenger. Kitchen lights up, here it is, lit up and not, piccies have come out small for some strange reason He's put the new light up in the back bedroom and the showers going in now, will remind him about the plug for the Celeb Hoover when he's done
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 04:03 PM
too right TW, wrongs wrong whoever it is. The light looks lovely, i love nothing ore than a nice long hot shower, drives my dad mad as i will happily be in there with it turned up for ages and ages...good job we have 2 loos Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Gorgeous light,fab bed MANDY,sorry I didn't go with you,seems like you're on a roll Need a dress for a wedding too,but it's not Untill May,plenty if time yet
Off to the football pitch with Lacey,it'll tire her out
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 04:32 PM
He's finished, last job was the Celeb Hoover, he put a plug on it and it fired up instead of me having to fiddle around all the time, must have heard me saying it was going o the charity shop if it didn't buck its ideas up. He's gone now, and did an excellent job for me, really pleased with it all
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Lucky Rosie fab new bed looks sooo cosy
Loving the new light TW
Sleety Rain and gotten soo dark had to put the lamps on guess the forecast 's right
Mac cheese made probably have some garlic bread with it ,quick tidy up ready for EEnders
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 04:53 PM
glad your hoover is sorted out TW, i think i need to look at getting another one... dad bought the one we have now but deags moults something terrible, had a dyson before and binned it off but people say they are really good so didn't know if i had a faulty one
Lacey, enjoy your walk...could have took my pair too Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Would have taken yours surely GRIFF It was great except for the over friendly lab called Lucy bounding over at 90mph she just wanted to say hello Owner takes her on the pitch with his club and golf balls,she does all the fetching Called her back about 10 times before she listened but wasn't doing any harm Lacey is knackered now,she'll sleep till morning
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Afternoon all you sound as if you have been busy. Friend just gone only tea and coffee this time. just watched DR's fun but loved the rousing music. Bfn.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »