View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Aaarrggghhh, just changed the bed and my back went ping and a terrific pain shot down my leg. So it will have to stay as it is now until hubby can come and help me. Sorry Griff you are on your own!
Well it's an excuse to sit down for a bit!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 11:26 AM
NJ,my back is giving me jip today too.Think it may have been turning the king size mattress that did it Hope you're ok(( hugs))MOYRA,sorry to hear you're still struggling
Took Lacey out and met a lady with a Golden Retreiver,having a little chat,two dogs were playing on the grass,then her dog decided to do a poo.She noticed and then continued talking.I asked her,Aren't you going to pick that up? she said,"oh I do normally but I have no bag"!!Put my hand in my pocket and gave her one and then proceeded to tell her how disgusting it was not to pick up Always something lying about that she could use if she did forget a bag but I doubt that's the first time Makes me sick Anyway not sure if she'll stop for a chat the next time Beautiful dog too
Supposed to have made a decision on the doors for upstairs...I haven't so I'm off to do that
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 11:45 AM
On the river with Mabs and Keshi, Electrician will be with me for 12 . Gruff your mum MUST go into HR and keep. a record of it all. Better get girls sorted to go home, just seen time
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 11:55 AM
awww Nippy, your poor back, beds are deffo the one to do that to you, i can't even change the quilt cover without nearly dying for lack of breath Lol
Lacey good for you!!! i have left home twice without a bag and when the dog did it's business i had to leave it but i went home, got a bag and went back and cleaned it up..no excuse for it, bet she will think twice when she sees you in future Lol
TW, mum is in a union and it is all going in a diary...plus she is not the only one taking a record, i just don't get what more they need... someone is leaving and has made it palin she is the reason, others are leaving but won't tell the boss that she is the reason...mind you probably makes things easier for them as they are looking for redundancies
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Hope the electrician turns up on time TW hae would be great if the Manchester trip comes off ,meet up for a coffe /lunch still undecided as yet
Griff your poor mum hugs could she maybe get a wee dictaphone to keep a record of all the verbal abuse /bullying just a thought evidence of what's going on
Nippy take care woman have a rest till the back /leg gets better and Mr nippy can lend a hand hugs
Eileen don't under stand any one that's has dog/dogs that don't carry poo bags flippen eck think every coat ,bag I own has poo bags in
Alternating between sun rain their forecasting sleet later hope they've got that wrong
Decisions decisions what to have for dinner tonight fancy Mac cheese that'll most likely have changed by dins
Better feed the old git some lunch then off out again with the muppets
Hope all those having a nothing day (bet you've all found something to do )have a relaxing time
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Takeaway night for us NORMA Full agreement with you and GRIFF about the poo bags That lady is not the only culprit though Our road is getting worse by the day No dogs wandering either,so its on lead with owners and they are just leaving it yuck
Enough ranting...its FRIDAY!! Just picked the doors,youngest will have a lock on her's,put an end to oldest nicking her stuff Anything missing,it'll be found in Sarah's car!! Hate that
Ironing to do and then I'm done
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Electrician only just got here, there's a massive jam on the M60, so I also got Cariad and Lona out before he actually appeared. He's hard at work now. Having a cup of tea then popping out to get his money. Hurrah I'll have a working shower. He's showed me the bulbs he's putting in, LED and they are guaranteed for 35,000 hours, so I've got to tell him if one goes, got to work out how long 35,000 actually is, and then again they won't be on 24/7 will they Nippy, hope Brian has been able to rescue you, will it get itself better after a rest, whats going to happen now Eileen, someone was telling me ages ago now, that its actually a bye-law that you HAVE to have poo bags on you if you're walking your dog, worth checking with your council if thats the case where you are. Norma, be lovely to meet you for a Girly Afternoon and Lunch, Manchester's only 20 minutes up the road.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Lacey, our area is one of the best in the city but one of the worst for dog fouling...people seem to think it beneath them to pick up their mess, i don't have an issue at all, i suspect my neighbour doesn't pick up and the best bit is he put a notice on his hedge telling people to pick up after their dogs as one of his kids stood in mess...lead by example me thinks!
TW, glad your sparky has arrived, i will have to check the rules about poo bags here, might have to get one of those things that can clip onto the lead...only ever forgot the bags twice in 14 years
Norma, i am not sure she would be able to have a dictaphone as they have a clear desk policy so it would be noticed... i could always get her to wear a cardigan with pockets or something though. I have just spoken to her, apparently the woman is at it again, mum has spoken to a couple of other people who have had issues and one of the lads who had issues and raised it formally has told my mum if she has to leave and it goes down the constructive dismissal route he will back her up and still has all his records from what happened with him, another girl has said her union wanted her to log a grievance but as her mum had just passed away she didn't feel strong enough...at least it can't be made out that my mum is the issue. The young girl who is leaving today put in to leave early, it was approved and next thing you know this cow cancels her leaving early (4 days after it being approved) but she has decided she can go 5 minutes early!! the young girl had saved time up to go so it isn't like she was asking for anything other than what was owed to her..... what a nasty nasty woman
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Griff, I took the entire company to a Tribunal as it is ultimately a Health & Safety issue, your mother has suffered an injury due to their employees actions, and despite your mothers efforts they have continued to let it carry on. Big multi national Blue Chip company it was, they settled out of court eventually, at one point they wrote to my solicitor claiming I'd never been any good at my job anyway, so thats why I worked for them for 20 odd years, won awards etc. I was useless!!!! The Union should be taking legal action by now, she needs to tell them she wants them to start that. There are recording facilities on mobiles, maybe she could have one in her pocket at the relevant opportunity
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 03:14 PM
it is the council TW! she has kept it informal at the moment, basically giving them chance to sort it out... if they don't it will become official and if things get really bad she will leave and go to court. Awful how it is repeatedly allowed to happen, the same person time and time again and being protected instead of disciplined
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »