19-02-2015, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
yay for Lauryn, i bet you are well proud
I am, bless her she's trying really hard
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Course the teachers all like Lauryn MANDY,what's not to like? Well done to her xx
Yes TW,I agree about giving the baby back,undisturbed nights sleep is the best
GRIFF,I reckon Sid could turn up yet There was a tortoise in Italy went missing,turned up 30 years later honestly you can google it Lose my Izzy sometimes but always find her in the end break my heart is she ran away
Not going till 6pm now,oldest has decided she's coming to,so need to wait till she gets home.Cup of coffee and a hot crossed bun while I'm waiting methinks
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Thank you school have faith in her, and are willing to help her, boosting her confidence, cos she panicked in her mocks.
Griff your poor mum being messed around
TW I never understand why they insist on doing works like at in cold weather, very unfair on people.
Eileen hope you enjoying the cuddle with the baby
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 05:45 PM
I've got a headache. too much wine with the italian. Food that is not italian. The sun didn't take it's hat off for long. Oh well hope you all have a good evening. Throw a few books my way June I love reading. Must admit when we moved quite a lot got put in boxes and never saw the light of day. Amazing what you can do without using. Well I see it is only an hour till Emmerdale. On early tonight because of the usual football. tt See you all tomorrow. Oh yes a song for Eileen. Its raining men. Nope more like tortoises and lettuces. Hm mock turtle soup. Sounds more up Gordons tree.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Electrician been on and he'll be here tomorrow late morning/early afternoon to sort me out,also bringing a plug for the Celeb Hoover. Loads of books here Brenda, all off to the charity shop at some point tomorrow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 06:21 PM
mum postponed the meeting as she works in a call centre she didn't want to leave the phones with a lot of people in the queue, she has had it...just need to see what has happens now, doubt as if anything will be done
Lol if sid turns up he will have a shock..... it is a student house now, Lacey... you could do with a little gps tracker on her shell.
TW, hope your utilities are soon restored, damn nuisance
Brenda, cheers for letting us know about emmerdale, had forgot about that
Mandy, Lauryn should have faith in herself..she sounds lovely
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Baby is absolutely gorgeous but I don't want one!! Tiny little boy,thought I might eat him at one point So cute
"It's raining men" think that's a song for NJ,BRENDA
Well seeing I don't leave the Princess very often,you'd think I was gone for a fortnight the way she's getting on Someone actually loves me!!
Anything good on the box tonight?Really like to watch a good movie I think,must check see what's available
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:48 PM
Lol, now now Lacey you know that LG loves you! nice when the dog is happy to see you. No vibrating for me today as dad was off, really pleased with my eyebrows...didn't get hd ones as the woman at that salon was off so went to a different place, asian lady has done a brilliant job, i am so happy with them..... my face is a bit lopsided from my stroke and my eyebrow on the right is a dead giveaway for that but it is barely noticeable, best £5 i have spent
Crikey, brenda drunk too much wine with an italian.... that's no good
TW, hope your celbrity hoover will co-operate a bit better with a "proper" plug
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:53 PM
LG doesn't love anyone GRIFF except of course the Mem, but I have my suspicions they are one of the same LG's alter ego,plus he gets to dress up like a woman,clearly he enjoys that
Good to hear your eyebrows turned out well,£5...bargain or what?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 09:02 PM
oh yeah forgot the rumours about lg lol. Inormally get my brows threaded but the girl last time made a real mess of it... normally costs £3.50 for threading but i will deffo go back to see this lady again, must find the price list i had to see how much she charges for a bikini wax
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »