Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Well, it would be somewhere to keep the cow you keep promising yourself
Ah yeah,my cow Well I can dream can't I?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 10:12 PM
Lacey, i did 50 minutes jiggling...well jealous you have a treadmill.... can't run or walk far but would be nice to have option
TW, wilko's sell plugs too, i do looooove screwfix though oh and maplins Lol
Mandy, glad lauryn feels better
Lynn, glad dillon was a good lad
Dex cat had his vet appointment, only got charged for the blood test...he gave me the consult as complimentary...my vet is lovely Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Well when you come for a visit you can use the treadmill GRIFF It is great,in the spare room,with the tortoise Well done with the machine though,that's really good Do you think its also helping with any aches and pains?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-02-2015, 10:19 PM
was thinking that now they have moved premises, have a very good site where you can place your order and pay by paypal, they would have got the rest of their act together, but not looking like that from where I am sitting
June I had intended to PM you to thank you for putting me onto Landywoods, I had a look at their site and they do turkey wings which we used to buy locally when we lived in Czechland and both Baruska and Rianna loved them, chicken necks too, and other stuff like hearts etc. but I noted something on their site about moving and I decided to wait a while as every firm I've ever worked for (and that's a lot) have had problems when they moved premises, it never seems to go smoothly
I guess I'm lucky since it's not urgent for us, Rianna has chicken and as a tempory thing a tinned food (We don't wnat that to last too long) plus some Bakers granules, if Landywoods get their act together I will place an order in the next few weeks. I do hope you're sorted by then
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-02-2015, 10:25 PM
I'm using Pets@home freeflow minces at the moment, but it does work out expensive with 4 to feed. Landywoods has always seemed to have problems with deliveries, another thing is sending the wrong thing, once they substituted turkey wings with chicken wings, and they were minute wings as well. Then they expected me to freeze them until my next delivery when they would take them back. I'll keep you posted on it, they deliver fortnightly usually. Sad to say my butchers still isn't open, and also (strange thing this) I'm not getting the usual amount of bones on a Tuesday, usually I am taking the excess to training on a Sunday so as to empty my freezers for the next collection on Tuesday, and recently not getting enough to last me the week. Don't know if there is some sort of supply problem, but makes you think
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 10:29 PM
Lacey, i don't think it is helping my aches and pains and my feet are more sore but i am happy to put up with it if it gives me a firm bum Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 10:33 PM
50 minutes is a lot GRIFF,your poor wee feet
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Evening all - Can't be that good a treadmill Eileen, if Izzy is using it in the spare bedroom. Surely, if you wanted to loose a bit of weight or tone up, you'd have to go a bit faster than that!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-02-2015, 10:41 PM
I'll keep you posted on it, they deliver fortnightly usually.
Yes please do, would like to use them but would prefer if someone like you was getting the supply you need, would give me confidence to place a trial order.

OK, being the lightweight that I am I'm logging off now, would love to stay but things to do and nice warm bed awaiting, so goodnight all, see you tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Nite Harvey, one thing I can say is that the quality is good from Landywoods, and as you have seen for yourself the price is extremely reasonable.
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >