Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Good afternoon one and all
Finally managed to get on no internet yesterday well fits and starts
Could BT different story when said was going to change suppliers just hope no more problems can only wait and see
Moyra hope you got on ok at the doc's
gingerbread men yummmm
TW if you'd like to come and walk the muppets feel free not had a decent walk today
Bags of poo how intreaging!!!
Got nothing productive done so far ,collared by oh to help
1 help bleed brakes
2support back door while fitting a new hinge
Wonder if I could claim apprentice wages : :
Better get a wriggle on and get something done , putting off a hot date with the iron
Hope all poorly get better human and doglets
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 02:19 PM
done my vibrating for the day, i think i may be seeing an improvement in my thighs... hope i manage to flatten my tummy a bit but think i will need my gym ball for that
washed the kitchen floor and i am shattered! need to walk the dogs before taking the cat to the vet tonight.
i am buying some more disinfectant stuff for cleaning the floors, i can't decide between bubble gum, cherry or lemon.... not sure if the bubble gum might be a bit sickly
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 03:11 PM
Hi
Late on the go today.Was lovely outside so starting cleaning up out the back,ended up cutting the grass back and front and doing some other bits and gardening bobs Place looks way better.Guttering needs a hose down but it can wait,there is only one of me
Dying to hear what the bag of poo is all about,unusual request that
Not much to report,sun is shining,it's actually quite warm Hope everyone is ok,especially wee MOYRA
See ya later xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Hi everyone, well the doc had not received the latter from the hospital doctor giving all the details so was working in the blind. Mind you he did not have to be blind to see the size and colour of my right foot. I forgot to tell him I have a UTI but I did say they were concerned about my COPD. So he said he would have to wait to see the report from the hospital. In fact he suggested he should send me back there. I said no thank you 9 hours stuck there was long enough. They had in fact got a bed for me after all those hours and I kindly said let somebody else have it they are gold dust. Well must get back to resting. Take care everyone, hopefully another couple of days and I shall be right again. Take care everyone, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 04:46 PM
At. Last your doctor Isidore ing now Moyra hugs and have a good rest

Hey busy there Eileen grass too wet here to do anything

Eased the. I rating seemstobe working Griff

Second run to tip done only two more to go, trough delivered and in place just have to wait for better weather to plant it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 04:56 PM
Been to the tip as well SUE,once or twice every week I have to go and I do recycleThe rubbish just keeps on coming Bet the trough is lovely Can't wait to start planting,nothing like a day in the garden Was surprised how dry the grass was,surprisingly haven't had much rain here lately,be sorry I spoke,no doubt
MOYRA,good to hear you've been to the docs,fingers crossed you continue on the road to recovery
Youngest and BF took Lacey out,which was great Sometimes she doesn't want to go with them but off she trotted,tail wagging
Off to grab a quick shower and then a trip to Tesco's
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 05:11 PM
I wrote an essay and it's disappeared

Good that your doctor is now worried about time. Hugs Moyra

You have been busy Eileen. at you Norma it's always the same we have to help as we have Nothing better to do

Second tip run done only one more to go for a time, trough delivered and in place and have had a fiddle round in the garden. Teazle also had second walkoops just found first post
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Dry all day here, Mabs and Keshi had a great time on the river, and then took Cariad and Lona for a walk and then onto the football field for a game of ball, then home for lunch. Back from B&Q, got a Triton shower that was reduced and also used my Diamond card there, worked out at £86 for a shower that was originally priced at over £120, my next job is to check what bulbs go in the light fitting for the back bedroom, had it well over a year now I think, the electrician says whilst he is doing the lights in the kitchen he will put the light fitting up and put the new shower box up, I am also going to ask him to bring me a plug and put it on the Celebrity Hoover abd see if that improves her cleaning ability. Have looked everywhere (just remembered didn't look in B&Q though ) and no one seems to sell 3 pin plugs anymore, am guessing its to do with all appliances coming with a plug already on. Saw some lovely flooring for the kitchen, will have to wait in the queue as I'm going to get a new back boiler put in this summer once its warmer, and thats going to be a fortune, going to go to the solid fuel place and get a costing and then find someone to do the job, and I want everything checked over whilst they're here, that is the most pressing matter, if it springs a leak I'm up the creek without a paddle, and its been on my mind now for a couple of years, not been able to do anything about it though. Eileen I saw that underfloor heating in B&Q it looks good and easy to install, is it expensive to run though with it being electric. Moyra, surely the hospital would send it all over via email, I know thats how its done here. Just hope you are Ok long term, and that they do something to help you. Steve must understand that in no circumstances can he smoke in the house in future, will make you so much worse, its probably whats aggravated it in the first place. I am very tempted to take all the boxes I filled with stuff out of the kitchen straight to the tip, I've taken out stuff I need, and there's stuff left in the boxes that has been there a week now and I've not missed it, so feel that is a good indication that none of it is necessary. Norma, glad you're OK up there, and starting a apprenticeship in DIY and Car Maintenance Sue the plant trough sounds lovely and looking forward to the piccies of what gets planted up in there. Have been and checked and some of my bulbs aren't up, some are, but most aren't, not happy about that
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 05:23 PM
TW,apparently it's not expensive to run.You would only need to pop in on a while before you were going to take a bath Going to say this quietly for fear of OH over hearing ....we could actually do without it The towel rail gets really hot and it heats the bathroom up a treat,plus the hot press is next door and the heat off that is also noticed Have had it on once,lovely and warm beneath your feet granted,a little bit of luxury but not a necessity as it turns out In saying that I intend to put it under the tiles in the kitchen when we come to do that
Must try it on without the towel rail and I'll let you know how good it is at heating the room on its own
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Oh well its a long way off and way down the list, but I do have to do the kitchen floor because Mabs dug up a corner of it (no idea how she dug through laminate flooring but she did, and right through the wood underneath it as well) was when she had the babies and one of them had breached the ramparts and barricades and was wandering around the kitchen when I came down that morning, probably she was digging a hole to put it in to protect it, shows what damage they can do when they set out Its right where the kitchen sink is and the washer, so waters obviously seeped in there now. I have one of my 'feelings' about the back boiler and I have learned never to ignore that, so the back boiler is the job for the summer and I'll get the floor sorted after that, and look at the underfloor heating whilst its being done anyway. Just wondered about the cost of it. Of course the living room will have to be redecorated because getting the old boiler out and a new one in is going to be er...messy... mmmmm maybe this time next year for the kitchenn floor come to think of it
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »