View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Lacey, i have done 40 minutes vibrating, 30 minutes standing and 10 minutes for my "bingo" wings Lol
Brenda, i reckon the micro pancakes could be safer with me Lol
Lynn, bless Dillon informing you how spring had arrived... he really does sound a lovely dog
Sue, hope your plants survive and you tell your OH to go steady, i am sure you don't want a re-run of your A&E trip
Voiles are done and back up...as the sun was so hot i just put them up damp, the creases have dropped out. Number plates are ordered, got the same ones as on his jag... black and grey 3D effect, fully legal but so much nicer than plain black
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Griff I always put my nets up damp. waiting for neighbours to come on then will take Tyto out again and watch doctors after. Wow exciting life.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Lol, Brenda, doctors cracks me up... i would hate to be a doctor if even a 1/4 of the goings on at that practise happened.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Ok GRIFF,40 minutes it is then Will wait Untill after pancakes though I think Got "gone girl" blue ray for tonight,looking forward to seeing that,no exercise no movie!!
Went to M&S instead of Asda.A lot less stuff in the trolley of course but we're good till Friday at least
Looks like we are in for a downpour here,3 loads of washing to go out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Flippin heck, think i would die if i attempted shopping in marks, my mum was showing me some fuller for longer mea things that she got... she only got about 3 for £10... i nearly passed out Lol.
i was out the front garden an a van pulled up, irish fella was asking me if the house was rented or owned...he kept insisting i couldn't own the house..fair enough i don't but my parents do, wanted to do my path, was telling me how nice i kept the house etc etc....told him no it was fine, just hope he doesn't comeback and start doing work and trying to get payment out of me as he will be a long time waiting and i would call the police which would put me in a real grump. My cctv recorded the whole thing..no sound though but you can see he didn't get out of the van to give a quote or anything
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Back from the bone run, absolute nightmare, solid traffic jam all the way up, came off and went through Eccles, Trafford Park and Stretford, getting back on again at Urmston, was clear there, more than likely people going to the Trafford Centre at half term, did the same thing on the way back, got off at Urmston and came through that way. Gorgeous sunny day here, cold strong wind, could feel it pushing the car on the motorway, but a nice day to be out if you're wrapped up well. LOL at Dillon, like a little boy excited to go out Glad all's OK with Matt, I remember about him not checking emails, but couldn't remember if he was totally back in Good Books, and he obviously is if he's doing a boiler check for you later in the year. As it must be almost a new boiler with all thats been done to it, I am hoping that will be easy on the nerves. Yeah once you've done the solicitors its all done and dusted, my brother works for one of the major banks in London, so he had access to my mums account anyway, so it was even easier for me!!! Eileen I'll be over for the pancakes, I cannot make batter for the life of me, can't make yorkshire puds either. I can make choux pastry very easily, but not batter, I must have a batter gene missing I love M&S food, one day I will be able to go in there again, because you could spend a fortune on all the gorgeous stuff couldn't you, so I keep away, bit like Dunelm Number plates sound good, Griff, you need to come and live up the road from me and then I'd have someone near me to sort my car out My nets are yet to get done, one more load of dustsheets to go in the wash and they are out of the way then the nets, which means cleaning the windows obviously as they'll be like something out of a haunted house with all the plaster dust etc. Will be done at some point this week, I am NOT going to get stressed out over it, going to pace myself otherwise I'll end up with my back in a sling
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Well TW, the mess will be there another day... that's my logic anyway, like you as i had had the voiles down i had to clean the window..so much easier with the window vac, no messing about with smears...not brilliantly clean but they will do.
It would be great to live near you TW, i would be able to let the dogs off the lead and not worry about you wanting them away from your dogs... mine would happily wrestle with keshi all day long...they have just been playing in the garden and deags is such a mess, she will have to have a bath, i have a clay garden and the grass just turns to a lake of clay every winter, we have had the holes put in and the sand etc but nothing works, now we have this pair of pups we really need to sort it out, i would like that fake grass but realistically i would never be able to afford it....didn't seem so bad before i got a white dog Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Afternoon all,
Moyra my step-dad has it he's been quite poorly, he struggles to walk so takes longer to cure him, my friend has it, she was told she needs to walk at least half an hour every day which was a struggle at first but now she walks miles. Two totally opposite people. You must listen to the doctor, rest up and let Steve look after you.

Lauryn much better this afternoon, kept her off school today, as she felt quite ill this morning. It's been a lovely day today so after dinner I got lauryn to get ready and come out with me and Rosie, and we went out walking for a couple of hours. Thought the fresh air would make her feel better, which of course mum was right
Only thing, another day the cleaning hasn't got done lol
Will be Pancakes for tea
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Griff you washing your voiles reminds me just how much my vertical blinds need to be done. Need to google again as I need to be sure that I remember right about being able to wash them in the washer.
Thanks folks for asking after Lauryn
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Mandy, so pleased Lauryn feels better, the cleaning will be there tomorrow...enjoy your pancakes
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »