Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Good afternoon

Moyra sorry to hear you have been to a&e please take care and rest as you have been told to do

Enjoy your day out Eileen with your daughter

Hugs to Gill for her tests and next appointment Lynn

Hope they haven't mixed you up with someone else Griff

Welcome to the "pensioners club" Norma

Taken OH to the docs for his check up, went to a garden centre in Hastings and bought the garden trough I wanted and some bulbs, from there to have a free meal and then another garden centre for some bedding plants, home to walk Teazle again and now having a coffee. And relaaaax.

Hope all those feeling poorly are now better and no more late night going ons to frighten you
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 03:17 PM
Hello all, sorry very late again today
I have just typed a reply to everyone but I don't know what happened, I pressed something and it disappeared into cyber space
Moyra, what have you been up to? I hope that Steve supported you and accompanied you at the hosp. Get well soon.
Oh dear Meg, so unsettling for you, but if there were that many police vehicles you should have been safe. Make sure everything is locked up tonight.

The main reason I'm late is because my Nephew came in this morning with his 3 children, Mum was sleeping because she works nights.
Well they had so much fun with Peps. Two of them held my walking stick and the third one taught Pep to jump over it with the enticement of a kibble.
They went home planning what type of dog they would get when they are older!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 04:05 PM
Had a good wee day,now have an empty purse
GRIFF,well done on the weight loss,see,vibrating is great
MANDY hope Lauryn is ok and Good luck SUE with hubby's checkup.Good to hear they arrived BRENDA
Just had a flick through will read every line when I put dinner on Has brightened up here and the sun is shining,its lovely
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2015, 04:58 PM
So much for my 'nothing afternoon' I just HAD to get the mop out and start the cleaning again and this time most of the plaster and muck is off the kitchen floor, it was not only driving me nuts but has been walked everywhere, despite all the old curtains and duvet covers etc. Worktops had yet another do, had the washer on and did my dog walking coat muddy trakkie bottoms, fleece, woolly hat, gloves, leads etc. now I'm about to put some more of the dust sheets in and I'm hoping to find my house any day now. Deepest sympathies Brenda, its just a nightmare getting straight again isn't it. Griff, that is a massive difference between 90 kg and 68kg, which is 10 stone in old money, about average I would say. Maybe that vibrating thingy does work after all, would not be good for my back probably, which is a shame because it sounds quite an easy way to tone up - 2 hours of walking the girls every day probably does the same job I would think though, so can' make them redundant can I. Got girls out and back without mishap, did meet a miserable looking type when on the way back from the country park with Lona and Mabs, he sort of scowled and glared at me as we passed, but apart from that it was peaceful. Half term this week so am prepared!!! Mandy, whats happened, and hope you're OK, poor Lauryn, can't they help her at all, its not right she should be in such pain at her age when she should be enjoying her teenage years. Eileen that poor purse, it probably runs and hides when it sees you getting ready to take youngest shopping, what did you get. Sue you sound as though you are touring all the local garden centres, well done on the free meal and hope the check up for The Joker went well. Nippy you've had a busy day, you'll now be collapsed in a chair fast asleep I expect. Sounds like you've enjoyed it as much as they did, so good of you to look after the kids, wish my mum had done stuff like that for me, but they had to go to childminders as she wouldn't.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 05:11 PM
TW,machine is actually great for your back.pains in legs etc Youngest bought an outfit for a disco and shoes.i bought shoes too Thought,right enough spending and then I spotted the Yankee candle shop Went a bit mad in there,we'll have no food but at least the house will smell nice
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2015, 05:29 PM
I've got to be careful about what I do because I've got a fracture up my spine and collapsed vertebrae, am doing OK and want to stay like that and not end up worse off! Scented candles will hel you stay calm during the hunger pangs, and think of the weight you'll lose
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 05:34 PM
i think she has misread the figures, i reckon i was 72 kilo and down to 68 and i think she read 92 down to 88. I will keep up the vibrating though Lacey.... can't harm can it? i want to do toning tables as well but not sure where in the city does them or if i can do them anyway
TW, hopefully that will be the last of the dust for you
Brenda, that sounds abismal service
Mandy, gosh i hope Lauryn will be ok
Deags is going to training tonight...mum gets kota Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Oh yeah TW with your back,maybe not or on a very low setting maybe My back hurts today but it's my own fault,over stretching when tidying the hot press when I clearly needed a chair Need a chair for most things,come to think of it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 05:39 PM
Don't need toning tables GRIFF Can do all that at home
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Hi all
Hope everyone is ok,
Eileen glad you had a good day shopping, me and hubby doing that on Saturday as hubby needs a new suit for a family wedding in March.
Now the doctors saga with Lauryn. She got up this morning in lots of pain with her ribs so I rang the doctors and it took me 15 minutes to get through and they gave me an app for 9.15am so we got ready and the phone rang, didn't get down in time so answer phone came on " could we ring doctors as soon as possible' finally got through 20 mins later to be told that the doctor had rung in sick now I don't mind but if I'd rung in that late before work, I'd be in bother they gave me an appointment for 9 in morning.
Sent Lauryn to school but she got sent home at dinner, I rang doctors to see if there were any cancelations for that afternoon, no but we will get the doctor tiring you, so he rang and it was one of the best in our surgery,he said come down at 4 so we did,
He's sending her for blood tests and told her no more ibuprofen, cos he thinks that they causing the problem. Also the tablet she takes for her stomach, she's to take at night instead of morning. Will see what the test say.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >