View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2015, 09:45 AM
Morning Norma do I say congratulation on becoming OAP's. ?
Morning Moyra sorry to hear you ended up in A&E I hope the medication now helps you on the road to recovery.
Morning Meg very scarey goings on would unsettle me too. Hopefully time for a nanny nap later.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 09:50 AM
They were talking about sheep rustling on farming today this morning. Very bad. Maybe have a word with the police and see if they can put your mind at ease. Take care. Still waiting for those cavity wall people to arrive. I am wasting time looking at jumpers and things. But it is so annoying when they don't state how long the garment is.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Morning,I just got up
MOYRA get well soon.Thinking of you(( hugs))
Good luck at the hospital GRIFF xx
MANDY,yes my mum got sorted with the new washing machine,being delivered today
Cold here today,but dry Not sure what the plans are,will wait till youngest surfaces and then decide.
MEG,you'll be needing a wee nanny nap today.
NORMA,Hi is it your birthday then?
Big hi to all,enjoy your day Coffee time
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 11:07 AM
Lynn not sure if congratulations are in order
TW yea bus pass in the offing don't think it'll make too much of a difference as the bus service here is pretty dire couldn't tell how long ago I was last on a buss probably be as cheap to go by car
Eileen no birthdat (could do with a good knees up )
Had to wait till oh turned 65 till getting pension he's not giving up completely as has another 2years to run on a lease ,but has scaled back quite a bit couldn't see him giving. Up completely ,retired from Mountain Rescue leaving it up too younger members he did get his long service medal though
Know he'll drive me demented just need to find him plenty to do
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 11:32 AM
I am still waiting for the cavity wall people. I opted for a train pass. Don't like buses. Saved a fortune when we went up to Scotland from here in Lancing.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 11:46 AM
"Cavity wall people" sound like a different species They'll be arriving shortly BRENDA
NORMA,ever fancy a good old knees up,pop on.I'll join ya
Youngest and I are off for a wee day out Walked the princess so she should sleep till we come back.Did say if she fancies she could run the Hoover round and empty the dishwasher,but I don't think she was impressed
See ya later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 12:45 PM
moyra, hope you feel better soon, do as the drs tell you and rest up
Lynn, hope Gill blood results are ok and her nest appointment with the consultant goes well too
Meg... i wouldn't have slept either but that is cos i am dead nosy and wouldn't want to miss anything Lol
Lacey, hope you have a good day out
Brenda, hope your cavity wall people arrive
Hiya TW, did your tivo recording work o.k?
well i have news...... i have lost 3 kilos since they saw me in october!! not a lot i know but at least it is coming off, she had a bit of a fit at one of the tests... it monitors my blood oxygen levels, guess that would explain why i couldn't get my breath walking yesterday, she made me repeat lots of the tests 3 times, was a miracle i wasn't sick Lol, really chuffed i have lost a bit of weight so Lacey i am hoping the vibrating is working
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 01:59 PM
well i am not happy, the girl this morning told me last time i went i was 90 something kilos, didn't think much of it as she said i had lost weight, went on the bmi calculator and where i am normally slightly overweight i was classed as obese.... that is not right at all, so got on the scales in the kitchen and i am still 68kilos..... i don't know whose record she was looking at today but it obviously wasn't mine, hope somebody else doesn't end up with my test results Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Afternoon all
Moyra, hope you better soon, look after yourself
Eileen hope you and your daughter enjoy a fab day out.
Griff slight difference in your weight then, I would not class you as obese
Am off to the doctors with Lauryn, they sent her home from school in a lot of pain. Had a right palaver this morning. Will tell you all about it when I get back
Also twisted funny and my hip is killing, hope the pain killers kick in shortly. Flipping arthritis
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Hm well they did arrive eventually. They said that they had been ringing me but I had no phone calls. Turns out they had the wrongbnumber written down, When they did eventualy arrive only did half the job. They said that they couldn't get the van down the back alley to do the back of the house but then they said they hadn't brought enough cable to plug in. So they said they would come back if I wanted them to to do it at a later date. Hm sounds pretty poor to me. So I have emailed them and said so. Good job I didn't have to foot the bill. When I got home I found that they hadn't even cleaned up after themselves. I had to do it. grr!! Anyway hope everyone else is ok. tata.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »