Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2015, 09:11 AM

Good morning Dogsey (Sunday)

Good morning

Bright and dry his morning. Teazle walked, bread in bread maker and now having a coffee. Nothing planned today will take it as it comes

Hope all poorlies are feeling better. Stay safe and have a good day
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Morning Sue, I can smell that lovely bread smell over here. Must be the wind in the right direction. The sun is shining which must help everyone feel a bit better if they are feeling poorly. Have a good day everyone.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2015, 09:46 AM
Morning
Oh yum home made bread
I got up late this morning Gave Rosie her breakfast,
Not dressed yet, still in PJ's but Rosie has been in garden, she's not crossing her paws
I've got to get ready though otherwise mum in law be here and I've done nothing lol
Hope everyone is feeling a bit better this morning seems abit brighter out there
Be back later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2015, 09:57 AM
A real feeling of Spring here this morning, sunny and birds swooping about Having some porridge and attacking the mess in the kitchen, unpacking a couple of the boxes and then Mabs and Keshi onto the river, quick walk round for Cariad and Lona, lunch and then training for Keshi. Got some ox heart cooking in the microwave for her treats as we speak
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Good morning everyone - sun is shining here, lovely day altogether. Slight fly in the ointment, I was out as usual just before dawn and saw a van park up at the bottom of the moor on a very quiet track. Three chaps with four dogs got out and proceed to head up on the moor for a mornings poaching. Called police at once and they were there in around 20 mins, when miscreants ran back to their van to escape apparently some vandal or other had smashed their windscreen and put a knife through their tyres, so they couldn't go anywhere and are now in police custody. Result! Haven't had anybody try that lark for years and hopefully once news leaks out this should make sure the status quo is maintained.
Have a good day on the river prior to training - bit like letting the pressure off on a boiler! Keshi will, I hope be good as gold, if a tad tired and suitably ox-heart treat bribed.
Morning Sue and Brenda and Mandy, get dressed before your mother in law arrives, don't let the side down!
Hope all poorlies are on the mend and a good day is enjoyed by all. Bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2015, 11:30 AM
Morning everyone lovely sunny warm day here too.
Enjoy home made bread and MIL visits and training.
Serve those poachers right Gordon poetic justice.

We are off to a place called Ryston hall little way up the road from here to meet Michael and Margaret and go see the snow drops and have a coffee out. Perfect day for it.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Good morning fellow members another damp grey morning.

I am going to spend more time sewing today. I bought a lovely scarf on 'Etsy' with little elephants on from Istanbul and am going to add a fringe.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2015, 12:11 PM
I'm dressed, dinner is cooking and I've tidied round
Well done on getting rid of poachers LG
Sounds a very pretty scarf Meg
Have a lovely day Lynn
Hope Keshi behaves at training today I'm sure she will be fab
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Morning
MEG is adding a fringe and LG is smashing windscreen's and slashing tyres so all normal stuff on the daily this morning then Great result there LG
Been up with the lark this morning,way ahead of myself Might just head off for a little retail therapy and a grocery shop Mum needs a new washing machine and fancies a nosey in Curry's, so she will be joining me
So different with OH not being here,house is usually a bit disheveled on a Sunday,not today,tis gleaming like a new pin
In need of caffeine Have a great day all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2015, 01:17 PM
I am amazed at where vandals can appear nowadays, out of nowhere on the deserted moors, and there they are smashing windscreens and slashing tyres, they sound fearsome types to me, hopefully you'll never meet up with them Gordon It always worries me when the dogs get confiscated as I wonder what on earth will happen to them.. Well they're all out today, as I thought may be the case, even taking Mabs and Keshi onto the river wouldn't have kept them out of trouble. I saw a car parked in the gateway of where I access the river, child seat in the back, new car and extremely clean,didn't look to belong to the normal fishing/doggy type. I let Mabs offlead when I could see there was no one in the immediate vicinity, which meant they were on the river itself, so kept Keshi on a line and as I got nearer the fence where we go down the banking I held onto her collar and kept the lead short, and sure enough there was a very small little girl on the other side, and then her slightly larger sister appeared, then dad appeared with his metal detector and spade Was totally relieved I followed the pessimistic line of thought and kept Keshi where she could do no collateral damage. Dad asked if the girls were OK, I said Mabs was but Keshi very bouncy and that was why I was hanging onto her, so he carried both children through the fence over to me, then his gear, Mabs stayed a few yards back and Keshi was pretty good and no meerkat walking or anything. I went down the banking and kept Keshi on a line for a few minutes till we were away from temptation and let her off and we had a great time with the balls I'd brought in my pocket. Then fishermen came walking up from upriver, I've seen more fishermen this year than I have in all the years I've been going on there, one of them was definitely German, not sure about the other. Anyhow they were very large blokes so Keshi was no more nuisance than a fly and didn't bother them. Not sure when the fishing season is, but seems to have been going on all year down here. Sue, am wondering what you are doing today, because can't see you doing nothing, I suspect the garden, as it is that sort of day. Mandy whats for dinner today, you may have to send a plate over because I think Nippy is on day off with her nest being an empty one for the first time in ages. Have a lovely afternoon out Lynn, peace seems to have broken out for you at long last Meg you are so clever with your thinking, lovely idea of putting a fringe around he scarf you've bought
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >