Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2015, 08:25 AM

Dogsey daily thread Valentines Day

Morning all hope you are all feeling chipper today. especially those that have been unwell. Heres a song for you Eilieen: Just walking in the rain. Yep it was just gentle rain when I took Tyto for his first walk this morning. Off now to get ready for dog classes. Hope they like their valentine cheesy bickies. Have a good day everyone. Get well soon TW.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2015, 08:28 AM
Good morning everyone, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL.

Well crippled up with both ankles this morning but have discovered the culprit...........Bronchostop Pastilles. Apparently the can cause oedemas and breathlessness, which I am also suffering from. So in future I will check side effects BEFORE I start taking something for my cough. Glad I read the side effects page it just struck me I had been taken them a while and this has been giving me problems for a while now.

Well I hope everyone else is all ok and fit and well. Have a good day all, take care, stay safe, warm and dry and above all well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2015, 08:48 AM
Morning brenda and Moyra.
Have fun at the training classes brenda I am sure the dogs will love the biscuits.
Moyra fingers crossed you have found the solution to the problems with your ankles.

Happy Valentines everyone. I had a lovely card and an Orchid. I am treating Gorden to breakfast out later.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-02-2015, 09:05 AM
Morning all. Stopped raining here at last but my car crate is still soaking wet as it was taken out due to my many trips to the tip.

Valentine's day, what's that? I've had a couple of kisses from the dogs does that count? If by any remote chance my OH comes home with flowers they'd better not be stinking of diesel lol.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2015, 09:11 AM
Morning all, hope you are all well.
Brenda enjoy your classes.
Moyra a lesson to us all...read the instructions. Hope you are well soon xx
Lynn, enjoy your breakfast
Morning Twix, good luck on the flower front

My nest is empty this weekend Youngest Granddaughter is away with her friend. Son and Daughter and spouses are in Exeter for the rugby. Kyla is staying with her other granny. I think eldest Gdaughter will pop in at sometime, it will seem funny without them all!
Hope you all have a good day x
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2015, 09:53 AM
Ceiling is now on its way to being painted, I'm sat out of the way with a milky coffee, then we're going off to get a new piece of sink piping as I'm easily confused and can't do it myself After that I should have the rest of the day to myself. Not raining here, was heavy rain last night, but all gone now,hoping to be able to get Mabs and Keshi back on the river today, depends on how long it all takes, he's also putting sealant around the shower as that got forgotten the other day. Glad T'weed is feeling better now, it was on the daily because Sue posted to say she'd been in A&E with him since 4am that particular day. Nippy, you won't know what to do with yourself tomorrow, never mind you can send your leftovers to me Brenda the biscuits sound a great idea for the training class. Lynn enjoy the breakfast out and the orchid sounds beautiful, what a change after the last few weekends being devoted to toilets and boilers, you must feel a bit strange without anything to mend, life being life I'm sure that will change. Aw Noooo Moyra, fancy it being as simple as the pastilles you have taken to ease your chest, you wouldn't credit it would you. Do hope you get yourself facing in the right direction very soon now, you've been poorly for so long now and the ankles sound terribly painful
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2015, 10:19 AM
Morning, everyone. Ah, Valentine's day. Such a meaningless holiday for me. Dad and mom will do nothing, as usual. Same for their anniversary, mothers and fathers day, birthdays etc for the past 30 years. Not big on celebrating, they are. In any case, I hope everyone has a nice day today. See everyone later.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Good morning fellow members a horrible day here with drizzle and mist combining to make it very dark.

Lots of sewing to do, I tend to save any sewing I might have to be done all in one go.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2015, 11:36 AM
Happy Valentine's Day you guys!!
((Hugs)) and Kisses on the way
OH has been off loading up before he heads away Rang to say he's picked up my loo roll holder and towel rack that was on order so that's my pressie sorted So romantic
Oldest got white roses delivered from bf,they are gorgeous.
Well I did get a song from BRENDA Mum got her flowers and she is delighted,so everybody's happy
Enjoy your breakfast out LYNN
Strange thing happened this morning,shows what a disaster I am.Took Lacey down this morning and she went into the kitchen ahead if me,2 secs behind her and I get hear her literally screaming Didn't see what she did Course I rang upstairs calling Sarah to come have a look I ran in the opposite direction,I know,total wimp Anyway she's ok,I reckon her eye must have be itchy and she rubbed it against something Scared the life out of me,bathed it and put her drops so,she's fine Be the death of me,she will
Intended to go shopping when Hubby leaves,might still see how I get on There is always tomorrow
Have a great day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Good afternoon

Hope your ankles improve quickly amours and it is the pastille a causing g the problem

Have a couple of restful days Nippy before they all decend next weekend

Hope the training went well Brenda and your ceiling etc are now finished

Not doing a lot today. Teazle had her first wk this morning, put in some broad bean seeds in pots onthe windowsill and lunch cooked.

Hope Lacey is ok Eileen

Have a good day
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »