Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-08-2013, 08:28 AM

Pepsi, male Patterdale, DOB 05.07 – Godstone, Surrey

Pepsi, Patterdale, DOB 05.07 – Godstone, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Pepsi needs a terrier family who are attentive and devoted to his terrier needs; retention on an extender lead and support in meeting dogs outside as he pops if unsure as a play overture but needs understanding. Terrier-proof garden with 6 feet panel fencing and exit management. Pepsi is a 'people dog' highly affectionate and sooo sweet and could live with dog savvy children. Ideal as an only dog in a low dog density area. Easy in his own company when left.

Video: Pepsi in his foster pack

His Story: Pepsi lost his original home as his family moved from a very rural location to a town. Pepsi gets too excited around other dogs, sheep, cats and small furries. He was fostered with other dogs but then homed as an only dog but got too excited in a high dog density area. Pepsi is neutered, vax'd and chipped. Currently in boarding kennels near Godstone, Surrey.

Advert: Pepsi has plenty of Fizz when out and about, but is as quiet as a lamb at home. Pepsi has chase instinct around livestock, cats etc., but is relatively civil with joggers and cyclists. Managed easily on an extender lead with a loose muzzle. Oh so enthusiastic in meeting dogs - he dances! Pepsi travels paws on the dash board but secured in transit. Pepsi can be left without a squeak; he is comfortable in his own company.

Pepsi is a petite sweet Patterdale about 15" to the shoulder with a slight whippet feel. Now 6 years old. Bright eyes like shiny buttons and will offer his family entertainment, joy and heaps of love. A cherished terrier in our rescue who had great fun in his foster pack but it has been difficult to integrate him with another live in dog since. Pepsi will be the best dog you ever owned!

Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a permanent home is found.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 100+ dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-09-2013, 09:16 PM
One of our volunteers took Pepsi home with her for the weekend. Here is her update ....

"Superstar!

We asked a lot of Pepsi today and he's shown his wonderful trust and adaptability, he's been fantastic, Pepsi we love you .... Lots!

Pepsi enjoyed a lovely walk first thing with me, I spotted the shoulder down, roll in fox poo manoeuvre just in time !!! So avoided a smelly Pepsi!

He was brilliant overnight, not sure I've said yet, but 100% housetrained, went from 10 til 8 last night and still no rush to go out in the rain this morning ! I took his dog bed upstairs and put it next to my bed last night, well I'm very disappointed to say that he spent most of the night in his snuggly bed not mine!

Friday is my kennel walking day and also my parents were heading up home today as well. Well guess who got himself invited to travel up with Mum & Dad whilst I walked the woofers in the rain! Tough choice to go with M&D Pepsi wasn't it... Not!

Here he is with mum and dad at mine this morning...

And I simply have to post this pic from last night...
With my mum checking out I'd written the right stuff on his thread!!!

Pleased to say I got the paws up !!!

He travelled very well I'm told in the car, a 2hr stop start motorway journey, Pepsi was good as gold, liked watching the world go by and paid attention all the way home, particularly liked watching the lorries apparently!

Arrived and explored at mum&dads, taking the change of surroundings in his stride. They left him briefly whilst they popped to the shops and once again, good as gold, sleeping snuggly in his bed when they got back. Good boy Peps!

My journey up to my parents this evening was pretty rubbish with rain and traffic in abundance. So I drew up on the drive, in through the back gate, in the back door, fully expecting to be greeted by a waggy wiggley happy to see me little boy, ummm, I was disappointed.

This was the sight that greeted me as I got to the lounge ...

I think thats a smile and he was blissfully content, heartwarming.

I bought a bargain Mr Meerkat squeaky dog toy that was on promotion at the petrol station on the way home. Pepsi was chuffed to get a prezzie, shook Mr Meerkat and then decided he made quite a good pillow...

Hope that last pic shows you just how soft and shiny and strokable Pepsi's jet black coat is.

Pepsi did eventually come say hi and is now snuggled up on my bed (even though I brought his bed upstairs to my bedroom) so aren't I the lucky one tonight.

Come on special family,you must be out there, , fill in a Pepsi homing form, don't think you'd ever regret it.

So long as you're prepared to watch this boy with other dogs and not overload him with stressful meets then this is one ready made for a home, gorgeous loveable and adaptable boy (as today has shown).

Love you lots Pepsi, xxxx"
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Pepsi is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering a home please complete our homing questionnaire
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Absolutely delighted that Pepsi has some time out from kennels life and is now in foster. Here are a few pics of him from Saturday's photoshoot ...

Pepsi having a cuddle with Jessie

Pepsi is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering Pepsi a home please complete our homing questionnaire.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Do you ever wonder why such gorgeous dogs are in rescue.....when I read this it almost always makes me gulp back a tear or two
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Pepsi is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering Pepsi a home please complete our homing questionnaire.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-02-2015, 04:50 PM
We're pleased to say Pepsi has found her forever home
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Yeaaaaaaaay So pleased!
Closed Thread