Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
We'll have to hire Steve - I hear he's a dab hand with a rifle

Aye-i could sort your birdie problem Foxy...

But another way is to buy a 'Bird of prey' lure from an agricultural wholesaler.It will scare the pants off suburban birds,but just keep moving it about the garden.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Steve

But another way is to buy a 'Bird of prey' lure from an agricultural wholesaler.It will scare the pants off suburban birds,but just keep moving it about the garden.

Aww thanks Steve - I will look into that Bird of Prey thingy because they are pooing all over my Rosies new hutch now - god I wish she would move that damn birdtable to the other side of her garden near HER washing
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Steve

Will have a look at getting on then as I'm fed up with my car being covered in bird crap coz of my bloody neighbour

Thanks for the idea !

My neighbours are very weird, I have one that complains about the headlights on my car as they stop him from seeing the TV for half a second or more when I pull in my driveway when I get home at night. So he complained and asked if I would turn my lights off before I turn into my driveway .. what's that all about ?

ETA : I did say No ..
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Nest time you drive in you should switch off your lights and "accidentally" drive through his living room window because you couldn't see where you were going. See how long that stops him watching TV.
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by minda
Nest time you drive in you should switch off your lights and "accidentally" drive through his living room window because you couldn't see where you were going. See how long that stops him watching TV.
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Minnie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2006, 09:36 PM
I would love to catch the birds who seem to get pleasure out of their regular bombing raid on my car
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3