Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 07:27 AM

Dauily Thread, Tuesday, 7th March

Good morning everyone,

Griff, hope your dad will be ok.

June, how is Cariad this morning, hope you had a good night with the girls.

Lynn, don't know much about this stuff you are going to put on Dillon's paw, just hope it does the trick.

We do seem to have lost so many of our regulars on here it makes it more difficult to keep the thread going.

Here's hoping all our absentees are keeping well as well as busy.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Moyra how are you feeling these days any better ? Do hope so.
griff do hope dad's blood tests and x-rays come back clear of anything nasty. Michael my eldest brother has had a terrible chest infection and on ab's but they do not of seemed to of cleared it. I am now nagging him to go back and get it checked the infection has cleared properly.
June hope Cariads wound is improving and all is quiet with the girls. How are things regards numbnuts.
Agree Moyra very quiet here these days.

Sunshine but chilly here have some washing out on the line and towels in the washing machine. Did think about putting sheets out yesterday glad I didn't we had hailstones in the afternoon.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are well to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2017, 10:01 AM
Cariads doing fine, op site felt warm this morning, wondering if its because she was sleeping on it actually last day of her meds. Its been a faff because she has to have them one hour before food, she's been very understanding about it.
Now...numbnuts....not wanted to say in case I got over excited too soon..... Last few nights last week the house was in total darkness, bedroom light went on very late. Saturday morning the curtains were wide open. No lights on at all at the night. Drove past on my way home from vets with Cariad and the car not there. Still no lights on when I took Cariad and Mabs for a walk round last thing. Walked past the house and lights on in living room curtains open, the yappy dogs not there. All windows shut tight, now those windows are ALWAYS wide open whatever the weather, heating must be on full blast constantly. Sunday morning the bathroom window slightly open, walked Cariad past and no car. All the paraphanalia on the bedroom window sill gone, no indoor TV aerial and house is no longer lit up like a Christmas tree. I did happen to mention the goings on on to Nigel The Gardener a while back, family is notorious round here and I'm glad he likes me. His face went like thunder, guy who owns the pub was there as well, listening. Maybe Numbnuts has moved for Health Reasons, I am hoping so.
Griff hoping your dad is going to be OK, keep forgetting to say.
Timba, the Utonagan with bone cancer, had her appt at Leahurst yesterday. They have her as part of a trial of a new wonder treatment which has had an amazing success rate at shrinking tumours on animals. I will find the link and put it up. Was a very long day for her yesterday as they have taken biopsies, she's had a CT scan, thankfully its not got to her lungs yet, and waiting to hear now what stage she is at. Had a good chat last night and hoping for a miracle basically, there is no hope at all and this trial may be the miracle
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Lets all pray for a miracle for Timba then. I also hope your numbnut has gone for good.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Baited breath here June!! Please God let him have ****** off for good ����
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2017, 01:40 PM
Back from the bone run, no sign of his car and bedroom looks like it has been cleared from what I can see (not that I'm nosy )
Here's the link to the trial Timba is on
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-0...-berry/5796106
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Hello all,
Not been about cos the sickness & diarrhoea bug has got me thought I might have missed it... feel rubbish tbh, hope I'm better before weekend as Liam is coming home for the weekend, as Sarah is off to Centre park with friends
Glad numb nuts seems to have disappeared
Will keep fingers crossed for Timba
Lynn hope Dillon's paw is ok
Moyra hope you are feeling better
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Poor you Mandy, look after yourself and stay tucked up and warm
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Ewwwwww Mandy's got the lurgy Lol...seriously, hope you are o.k..feel better soon
TW, amazing news...both for Timba and you! hope he has scarpered
Lynn, after talking to the gp yesterday, please tell your brother to go back to the dr...my gp said that she was wondering if it was still the bug from xmas bothering my dad so deffo worth a follow up
Hi Moyra...sorry i keep disappearing... i do try my best to post at least once a day but sometimes i have s*d all of interest to say Lol
absolutely gorgeous day today...i got a bit over ambitious, went out with my 3/4 turn up jeans, a vest, tshirt and unpadded leather jacket.....errr yeah, possibly not my brightest idea, lovely in the sun and bl**dy freezing elsewhere Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Yes, it has been a lovely day but none too warm.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >