Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-05-2007, 09:27 PM

Oscar EBT male

Meet :smt049 Oscar :smt049

He's an 8 year old English Bull Terrier, who is looking for a new home because his owners recently had a new baby and felt they no longer had time for him.

Beautiful Oscar is deaf, he knows hand signals and is responsive to commands. He is well behaved and is excellent when off of his lead in the park, staying close to you and regularly checking with you for reassurance, he will need a minimum of 1 hour off lead exercise in the park daily. He is toilet trained and can be left alone for a couple of hours without problems but is really looking for someone who is at home most of the time and has plenty of time and love to give him, as he craves attention and affection, he hates being ignored!

Oscar is good with other dogs and would happily live with teenage children. He is looking for someone who has owned EBT's before and understands their comical nature. Someone who will involve him in their daily actives, allow him on sofa's and beds and treat him like an additional family member.

Oscar is looking for a perfect new home, a home where he will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
AllBreeds dogs are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 02:35 AM
oh bless i am sure he will get his new home soon
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 05:33 AM
If only..... EBTs are one of my "wish" breeds. I hope Oscar finds a loving home soon xox
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Oscar has found his perfect new home
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Great news, so pleased for him
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 01:57 PM
I am so please he has a new home felt really sorry for him.
Closed Thread