Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leilah
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-08-2005, 01:29 AM

Omg Guess What

[/CENTER]OMG[CENTER]
We were at a country fair today, was brill and we had loads of fun and loads of people come up to us and ask us about Nadi and Simba and do we breed them.
To cut a long story short we're getting a new puppy she's only three months old, her colour is mainly Black with little White toes and she's just adorable, she's a little bit timid but a lot of TLC will sort that out.

Poor Nadi will get a well deserved rest from Simba as he will probably be too busy playing with his new girlfriend! Any suggestions for names would be very welcome.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2005, 03:14 AM
Goodness! What an eventful day - going to a fair and getting a puppy

How did you find her at a fair?
Where is she from?
What breed is she?
Why did you decide to have her?
When are you getting her?

Lots of questions
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 05:16 AM
Wow

I can honestly say that would never happen to us, I have had to beg my parents for this one dog and that has taken years of waiting and months of planning! There's no way they'd agree to buy on on the spot from a fair!

Congratulations! :smt038

Again, I repeat SB's questions!

Lottie
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 07:02 AM
Wow congratulations!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 07:05 AM
thats was a double whammy .. wanna tell us the long story ..congratulations
leilah
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Sorry guys
got so excited about the pup i forgot to say she's a Staffie,
and we were just about to head for home and a fella was putting his dogs into the back of his car and i spotted the pups and i had to stop just to pet them as Staffie pups are just so georgeous.
we got talking and he mentioned that the three pups were for sale and he wanted to sell them thats why he had them at the country fair.
She came from Waterford city which isnt far from me and i Knew of the man who bred her sire, he was well known for breeding good strong staffies and helped to bring them to S.Ireland, Unfortunatley he died last week, RIP.
I couldn't resist her charm and I always wanted a black Staffie, but she's not entirely black she has the odd red hair here and there but not so's you'd notice, so i used my B'day as an excuse to get her.
I picked her up today at 6pm this evening after seeing both parents and seeing her in her own territory she appears to be a happy and contented little girl, she's a real dote and settled in really nicely, Simba and Nadi like her too and they seem to get along together I've just seperated them for the nite and she hasn't even whined once.
I cant decide on what to call her ( Jet, Smokey, Shadow or ? )