Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 03:28 PM

Meet Mick gsd cross my nephew's birthdaypressy

For as long as I can remember, my nephew has wanted a dog but was always told no, until he was old enough to look after it. He's now reaching the ripe old age of 18 so mum has finally said yes!

Meet 6 month old Mick from the Dog's Trust who will be getting his forever home sometime next week after the final homecheck on Wednesday!

The hand appearing says a thousand words!! You can't imagine how long that lad has waited for this day!!!

I think Mick feels the same way too, awwww
Mick couldn't have wished for a more loving/kind person to pick him out, I hope he knows just how lucky he is! I can't wait for him to come round and meet Georgie and me

What do you think he's crossed with? He's gsdx??? I can't think myself??!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 04:06 PM
are they just guessing? could be full gsd thats what he looks like to me? what a lucky pair to have got eachother!
looking forward to seeing loads of pics of him Helena!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Oh my, he's GORGEOUS!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Well that was my first thought too!!! I think he may have struck lucky there coz everything matches doesn't it??!!! I've told him it's compulsory to join Dogsey when he gets Mick home and he says he will, so you'll be seeing and hearing lots from Aaron! He's been animal mad since he was able to talk, and the times I had to pacify him after he'd spent a day with Georgie and Cass and was so heartbroken that he wasn't allowed a dog!!! He's working and earning, and his persuasive powers have finally paid off with mum by the looks of things!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Lucky Mick, he looks a lovely dog bet your Nephew can't wait to get him home.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Awwww...how lovely! So glad they've found each other
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Cor, I bet the next week is going to draaaaaag!
He's a gorgeous dog, and I too was thinking what is he crossed with, unless it's another GSD or at least something with a lot of GSD in it coz he's not far off!
They are very lcuky, I can remember getting my very first dog that belonged to just me, I was 15 (so about 6 years ago ).

H, if your nephew joins Dogsey will you have to behave? Or does he know about auntie H's passion for toolbelts???
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 04:55 PM
great to see a young boy with his first true friend, they look really happy together, a match made in heaven xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Well H what a stunning dog, they are gonna be a pair made in Heaven, you can tell that from the last piccie Some things are just worth waiting for and Mick certainly is
Btw, is he going to change the name or keep it?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lucky Mick, he looks a lovely dog bet your Nephew can't wait to get him home.
No he can't, and he couldn't wait to phone me this afternoon to tell me all about Mick either!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awwww...how lovely! So glad they've found each other
Spot on Jackie, Mick was waiting for him wasn't he!

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Cor, I bet the next week is going to draaaaaag!
He's a gorgeous dog, and I too was thinking what is he crossed with, unless it's another GSD or at least something with a lot of GSD in it coz he's not far off!
They are very lcuky, I can remember getting my very first dog that belonged to just me, I was 15 (so about 6 years ago ).

H, if your nephew joins Dogsey will you have to behave? Or does he know about auntie H's passion for toolbelts???
Liar, liar pants on fire, I know you're at least 30!!!! As for misbehaving, seeing how I'm known as their "mad auntie" I'm sure nothing will surprise him on here, but then again Maybe I'd better clean up my act hey!!!!

Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
great to see a young boy with his first true friend, they look really happy together, a match made in heaven xx
It certainly looks like it doesn't it, that Mick is going to be the smartest dog in Town if I know Aaron!

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Well H what a stunning dog, they are gonna be a pair made in Heaven, you can tell that from the last piccie Some things are just worth waiting for and Mick certainly is
Btw, is he going to change the name or keep it?
I thought that too, they really are fantastic pics aren't they He wants to change the name, or at least call him Mikey instead of Michael, but then again, as I told him, we've now got Georgie Michael in the family!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >