Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2008, 04:50 PM

Zoe went to new home........BUT

Zoe my foster for ESSR went to her new home yesterday and am missing her loads. The guy who has her is lovely he has a 8 yr old male so they can grow old together. He has lots of land about 2 acres and his undivided attention so will get the attention she deserves.

Miss you Zoe

But looks like Tasha from Many Tears will be coming and she is my fave ex breeding lab but look at poor state of her
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2008, 04:59 PM
oh how sad but happy in new home. Poor tasha bless her but what a happy place she is going to hun. you will work your magic and she will love it. keep up the great work hun
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 06:16 AM
Zoe's new home sounds wonderful.

Poor Tasha, but as sjpurt has already said, I'm sure you'll make a huge difference to her. Looking forward to seeing some more pics of her once you have her settled.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 06:48 AM
Glad that Zoe's home has turned out so well. I'm sure Tasha will be grateful for your TLC xxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 06:49 AM
Tasha will soon be put right once she gets some of your special TLC. You're doing a brilliant job!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 07:17 AM
What a wonderful new life for Zoe. Two acres of running space and a gentleman friend!

I'm sure Tasha will turn around quickly - dogs have a marvellous capability for that. x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 07:27 AM
Sounds like Zoe has really fallen on her paws with her new home. You will miss her but I am sure you will be able to get updates. Well done for all you have done for her.

Now Tasha can look forward to some TLC with you. I am sure you will soon have her happy and looking good.
Wish there was more people like you in the world.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 12:50 PM
You wont believe this but the old guy is concerned as she.................SNORES
O well she is welcome back here and another springer might be coming here so only knows what I am getting LOL