Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
That was the bit that got me, when the skinned racoon blinked and looked like it had tears in it's eyes ! It will Haunt me !

Definitely

I so wish I had'nt watched that, the ******** will have to answere to someone when they get to heaven the nasty evil ********.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Okay, that was horrific. I've seen a few nasty things with the fire service, but NOTHING is as bad as that. The reason? Because it is not an accident, it is deliberate.

A few years ago there was an article in one of our national newspapers (The Mirror I think) about how Chinese baby girls are often dumped in the street and left to die. There was a picture on the front cover of a recently dead newborn baby girl in the gutter as people walked passed busy with their lives. I couldn't believe it, and still hope it was a hoax...although I'm sure it wasn't.

So, what hope is there of them stopping such a sick trade. They don't have any heart or soul.

China is a country I cannot stand and I think is a nation to be feared. They are an atheist state, which maybe explains their total lack of compassion.

I've signed, but all I think I can do to satisfy myself is stop eating Chinese food...it's probably the remains of these poor creatures!!!

.... and what was it that Nostradaamus predicted?????? Quote "and the yellow race will rule the World and the World will see bloodshed like never before" unquote!!! Nuff said!!!

Will sign but I couldn't bring myself to watch a barbaric act like that it would haunt me the whole of my life!!

I happened to be watching Sky news the other morning, and my mouth dropped wide open as they were actually SHOWING the Canadian seal hunt!!!!! One of them skinned a bl**dy seal before he had clubbed it enough, I didn't think to turn away coz I was actually in shock watching it!!! That's still haunting me now, so I couldn't bear to watch another one. Now if it was one of the men being skinned, then that's a different story!!!!!

p.s. if I click on the link is it safe for me to sign without seeing anything??????? I need to know I'm afraid!!!!
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
.... and what was it that Nostradaamus predicted?????? Quote "and the yellow race will rule the World and the World will see bloodshed like never before" unquote!!! Nuff said!!!

Now that is scary, isn't it ?

Will sign but I couldn't bring myself to watch a barbaric act like that it would haunt me the whole of my life!!

I happened to be watching Sky news the other morning, and my mouth dropped wide open as they were actually SHOWING the Canadian seal hunt!!!!! One of them skinned a bl**dy seal before he had clubbed it enough, I didn't think to turn away coz I was actually in shock watching it!!! That's still haunting me now, so I couldn't bear to watch another one. Now if it was one of the men being skinned, then that's a different story!!!!!

p.s. if I click on the link is it safe for me to sign without seeing anything??????? I need to know I'm afraid!!!!
Yes, the link takes you to the site, then click on Sign Petition at the top. The video is at the bottom and you have to click on it to make is start, so don't worry, just don't scroll down the page because there are some stills there too, one of a skinned Dalmation, which is awful
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks, I'll go and do it now
chopperlodge
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2008, 01:14 PM
I have signed and have also sent the link to a few others to sign. Its just disgusting the cruelty of those poor animals
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Watched the first 5 seconds...too much sorry.Can't believe a human being cannot see this is wrong....hope that they get their come-upance be it in this life or the next
DippyLeo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Couldn't watch the video ..... But signed the petition
jorjamae1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Hi, i have sent this petition to everyone i know, i have put it on my [a social network] page, i have posted it on the SHWA and i've posted it on salongeek (as i'm a nail tech) so all the nail tech's, beauticians etc will sign also. I have asked em to forward the link onto everyone they know and get them to sign it, hopefully if everyone does this we can make a bit of difference. After signing it yesterday and seeing those pictures i didn't sleep a wink last night, my dogs got extra special hugs, i really hope that we can make a change as this has to stop!
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 02:49 PM
hi
cant view the video ,what i have seen is enough for me , ive signed really hope it helps
Azz
Administrator
Male 

29-12-2009, 07:42 PM
I don't meant to bump such an old thread - but in light of China's execution of a man despite the British Authorities giving them proof he was mentally ill, I thought this thread needed resurfacing, not only for the new members but so that all of us can get a stark reminder of China's human rights and animal welfare record.

I don't know about you - but I'll be making a conscious effort not to buy anything that's been made in China again! And will be writing to some of my favourite companies to let them know!

I actually recently ordered a Le Crueset pan (as they're made in France) after reading how China keeps buying bears paws and bladders for their 'witch' medicine from Russia! The bears are woken up from hibernation all dazed and confused, making them easy targets - then shot!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 34 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »