View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2006, 07:57 PM
I'd never even heard of people riding dogs, and to be honest, without the site as a reference, I still find the entire concept beyond belief. Aside from the obvious fact that a dog just isn't physically designed to carry people, there is an equal danger of the dog taking the pressure and the strain out on the 'rider' in an understandably hostile manner.

Each time I think I've heard the most absurd thing there is to hear, something like this pops up and proves there is always something more absurd.
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by rob
If dogs were ment to be ridden then why did we domesticate horses
Dogs are dogs.
Hear hear Rob ,the whole thing is disgusting
canarydog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-10-2006, 07:11 PM
what a stupid question, dog riding any dog riding is cruel. LOL
stephenwinkler
New Member!
Male 

14-10-2007, 01:10 AM
I support your website and dog riding one million percent! I also agree with everything you have said. Incidentally, in that connection, may I give you a bit of friendly advice in the form of a quote from Dwight D. Eisenhower, "KEEP FIGHTING, RIGHT TO THE LAST MINUTE!"
stephenwinkler
New Member!
Male 

14-10-2007, 01:22 AM
Reading some of the comments, I understand why it is necessary for some countries to limit freedom of expression with imprisonment. I think it is a good idea to take other verbal abusers and have them arrested, imprisoned, and maybe even executed like they do in other countries for saying unkind things in bad taste. Incidentally, where I come from, I used to have kids ride my dog all the time and if someone complained, than I reported them for speaking against the government. The secret police arrested them and I never saw my former friends again. Incidentally, my total was 73 complainers arrested, before my government fell in 1991 and I had to leave my country.
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 05:22 AM
There is a village somewhere, missing its idiot.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:13 AM
I've reported these posts to admin.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by stephenwinkler View Post
Reading some of the comments, I understand why it is necessary for some countries to limit freedom of expression with imprisonment. I think it is a good idea to take the other verbal abusers and have them arrested, imprisoned, and maybe even executed like they do in other countries for saying unkind things in bad taste. Incidentally, where I come from, I used to have kids ride my dog all the time and if someone complained, than I reported them for speaking against the government. The secret police arrested them and I never saw my former friends again. Incidentally, my total was 73 complainers arrested, before my government fell in 1991 and I had to leave my country.
Hi Stephen everyone is entitled to an opinion . In view of the above post and your profile which states you have a dog called 'Horsey', have owned 25 dogs and show dogs but don't train them at all, I for one will not be taking your posts seriously.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by stephenwinkler View Post
Reading some of the comments, I understand why it is necessary for some countries to limit freedom of expression with imprisonment. I think it is a good idea to take the other verbal abusers and have them arrested, imprisoned, and maybe even executed like they do in other countries for saying unkind things in bad taste. Incidentally, where I come from, I used to have kids ride my dog all the time and if someone complained, than I reported them for speaking against the government. The secret police arrested them and I never saw my former friends again. Incidentally, my total was 73 complainers arrested, before my government fell in 1991 and I had to leave my country.
Originally Posted by thandi View Post
There is a village somewhere, missing its idiot.

Its called LA-LA Land.........and its missing one fruitcake
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 08:15 AM
He aint welcome on ward 6 that's for sure!
Becky
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >