Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 07:50 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, Jan 2

Morning everyone. Amber is noshing away on her breakfast will want out soon.

Griff, condolences re your Gt Aunt Tess, she wouldn't want to live without Billy.

June, hope that bally dog shut up eventually.

Eileen hope you are feeling better today. Think I may take my decs down today too.

Lynn, I guess if they are going to part, better now than later.

Have a good day all, take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 08:06 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Seems colder here today it was yesterday and rain last night. Not raining now and hope it stays dry for the rest of the day.

Sorry to hear about Tess griff. Hugs to the family.
Eileen hope the sore head is better and yes we did take all the decs down usually leave one behind though and yesterday thought we broke the cycle. Gorden went into the hall this morning and saw we had left the door wreath up. No matter boxes not in the loft yet thats a job for today.
I think getting the tree avalanche out of the way before the babies and Sarah arrive home is a good idea.
I had noticed LG's absence and hope he and the mem are partying and not unwell.
Hoping the dog has stopped barking June.

Off out later to pick up the garden storage and I expect next weekend we will be bringing as much of the garage that is his back with us after a trip to Essex. Possibly Mark too for the weekend if he isn't working as Gorden told him he will buy them but Mark has to put them together.
Also out for some walking boots after the blister on my bunion on my long walk in my wellies Monday or was it Tuesday ?

Better go feed Dillon and wash my hair. Hope everyone and all doglets are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Thanks both...you are right she would want to be with Billy.
Moyra, hope you have a good walk with Amber and hoping it is dry down your way
Lynn, seems fair that you fetch the storage and your son builds it....hopefully he won't have too much stuff
Need to get up in a minute but my bed is sooooo warm and it is cold...will work up to it lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 10:49 AM
Heavy rain here this morning, was forecast for a dry day as well and had planned to get everyone out for a run before the heavy rain forecast tomorrow!! Maybe it is a day early
Managed to miss the bin men this morning, I remembered before I went to bed they were coming today, so took out what I could and was going to take the rest of the stuff from the back this morning, by the time I got around to remembering, they'd been, then again they could have come early doors to get finished early.
Hoping LG isn't paddling the moors in a boat
I only put a door wreath up this year because of the ruddy great roll of flooring 'decorating' the front room floor.
The dog did stop barking about 10'ish, how it can bark for 4 or 5 hours at a time I will never know,
Lynn hoping Mark and Tracey can part friends and be kind to one another.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Griff and those that follow.
Griff - Sorry to read the news last night about your Tess - she is now with Billy and free of pain and sorrow. Big hugs to you and your Mum, take care of yourselves, these things are never easy even when they are expected.
Lynn - Not good news about your lad, but Que Sera, Sera as they say, all you can do is offer support, which of course you are doing so well.
Moyra - take care getting those Xmas Decs down, down want you going head over tail so early in the New Year. Hope you and Amber had a good walk and that the weather stays fine for you.
On the home front Fagin's dressings came off his leg on New years eve and he is walking fine on it. Lead exercise only for a while yet though as there is still a raw patch on his pad, his recovery time is about half of what I would have considered normal for these kind of wounds, so fingers crossed it won't be long before he is running again.
No ailments or so on here, was just very busy yesterday and didn't get on to catch up with Dogsey goings on until the wee small hours.
Currently dry here, although it has rained all night and the wind is somewhat ferocious. Off out now with the dogs will see you all much later in the day - have a good one, bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Morning June - No boat needed thank goodness, just stout boots. Glad that poor dog eventually stopped barking, it must have severe separation anxiety but of course, that is little consolation to you, who has to put up with the endless racket. Hope you get the girls out before the weather becomes too bad, bye fer now. G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Morning TW and LG
oooeerrrr when will the bin men be back TW?? we were lucky this year as our bin collection was on our usual day...we normally always end up missing a week after christmas which means a trip tot he tip
LG, that is really good news about Fagin...hope the little delicate bit is soon toughened up a bit
mum emailed her cousin in spain to tell her tess had gone... she knows how very very close my mum was to tess..as was my nan, she emailed back and said "would mum be going to tessies funeral" what an incrediably odd thing to come out with, my mum just told me to mail her back and say of course she would be going...very very weird. I think i may pick up a pack of forget me not seeds for mum to give to paul, he could either pop them in his garden or if they have a favourite place he could pop them there
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Oh I'll take it all to the tip next week, got a load of cardboard trays from my delivery the other day that need to go there anyway. I have totally lost track of the days here, haven't a clue until I think about it.
Did too much yesterday with the yard and then ironing, been awake off an on all last night, so with it coming down in buckets have gone back to bed with a hot water bottle on my back. If it had been dry and cold the girls could have gone out, but getting wet through for 2 hours is a no today!!!
It is an odd remark, you'll have to see if she comes out with anything else. Forget me not seeds sound a great idea, how about a Rosemary plant for Rememberance
LG, Fagin has healed quickly hasn't he, just have to stop him from trying to chop his leg off again before it is fully sorted.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 11:21 AM
Morning all.
Sounds as if there is some sorrow and heartache going into 2016 for some of you. So sorry to hear this Lynn, Griff but glad LG is safe!
We are still getting unbelievable wind and rain but still counting ourselves lucky compared to others.
We are getting very lazy, we seem to be sitting around all day, not much else to do, but it will have to stop soon
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 11:23 AM
I think once people go back to work on Monday, the world will return to normal, and we will make a move off our comfy chairs, Nippy
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »