Our sister sites
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2012, 09:39 PM

Can I just say . . . .

I TOLD YOU SO

Can't say it in real life to my OH so I thought I'd blurt it out here

Bless him, he's been complaining of a really sensitive tooth for a while, I've been on at him to go to the dentist but he keeps saying I hate them and all they do is make other teeth hurt so they can get more money out of you

Then his breath started getting bad, so I mentioned the dentist again saying it sounds like an abscess starting but I'm a nag dontcha know

He got up this morning saying he had tooth ache, I yet again mentioned dentists but he was sure he would be OK

Tonight he's sat doped up on Paracetamol and Ibuprofen with an ice pack to his face wanting someone to chop his head off as he's in so much pain Suddenly the dentist is the saviour of man kind

I know I shouldn't make light of it as there's probably no pain that comes close to a really bad toothache but I just can't help myself
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2012, 12:40 AM
I don't blame you! He should have listened to you in the first place
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2012, 07:08 AM
He should have listened to you and like I did has learn't the hard way.
I hate the dentist but I hate toothache even more so the first twinge now and I am there.
There is no pain worse than bad toothache or earache so I do feel for him, but you have every right to say I told you so.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Ask him which option he would prefer...

1 - dentist

or

2 - guillotine