View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Sounding hopeful!! I'd love to help with the transporting as I'm down this way but failed my driving test lol! Such great people on here willing to help
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Such fantastic news, I really hope it can work out, I wish I could offer with transport but it's not possible at the moment...I'm happy to offer some cash towards petrol though if it will help
Aw bless ya!! That would be fab, thankyou for the offer I'm sat here absolutely astounded at the kindness of you all. Stuck for words, which is HIGHLY unusual for me

Originally Posted by STGSD View Post
Sounding hopeful!! I'd love to help with the transporting as I'm down this way but failed my driving test lol! Such great people on here willing to help
Ohhh noooo!! Get booked in for another ASAP :P
Totally agree that there are some amazingly brilliant people on here..!

Bev x
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2011, 05:08 PM
wow, thank you to everyone whos offered their help, means so much! i have managed to organise a lift from here to bristol x
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2011, 05:17 PM
ok now the bad point, its going to cost me £130 in fuel :/
(thereabouts im guessing?) managed to borrow a car (turbo diesel audi, ugh eats the juice) but thats the only way atm, i HATE to ask but could anyone spare a little to help with fuel, i'm so badly overdrawn as it is and have to spay my bitch soon, actually hate asking but PM me if you can xx thankyou guys so much!
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
wow, thank you to everyone whos offered their help, means so much! i have managed to organise a lift from here to bristol x
...and I'll be there to meet you & get the boyo from you !!
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
...and I'll be there to meet you & get the boyo from you !!
yes you will
i've jsut been looking at photos of ruby and sasi, they are too beautiful, lucky mikey! 2 new girlfriends

x
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Hate to put a downer on such generously arranged plans but do bear in mind plans for if the dogs don't get along . Having taken in a foster dog which my two decided they didn't like, it wasn't the most relaxing thing having to keep them strictly seperated, and that was only for a week or two knowing that the foster would go back to kennels. Fingers crossed it works out but I think a backup plan is a good idea incase it doesn't, given the distance involved here.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Hate to put a downer on such generously arranged plans but do bear in mind plans for if the dogs don't get along . Having taken in a foster dog which my two decided they didn't like, it wasn't the most relaxing thing having to keep them strictly seperated, and that was only for a week or two knowing that the foster would go back to kennels. Fingers crossed it works out but I think a backup plan is a good idea incase it doesn't, given the distance involved here.
do see where your coming from,and would be a shame Mickey would be onto at least his fourth home but i dont see what the prob will be personally..female lab,young male and puppy...sounds good to me
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
do see where your coming from,and would be a shame Mickey would be onto at least his fourth home but i dont see what the prob will be personally..female lab,young male and puppy...sounds good to me
I didn't expect any problems with mine and I'd walked the foster dog in kennels, seen her with other dogs, knew my bitch was good with every other dog she's ever met, went to visit with mine for a walk beforehand, etc....but she had other plans with this foster doggy once we all got home Sometimes they like to throw a spanner in the works! Hopefully it all goes swimmingly and I'm just being overcautious for nothing though
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
I didn't expect any problems with mine and I'd walked the foster dog in kennels, seen her with other dogs, knew my bitch was good with every other dog she's ever met, went to visit with mine for a walk beforehand, etc....but she had other plans with this foster doggy once we all got home Sometimes they like to throw a spanner in the works! Hopefully it all goes swimmingly and I'm just being overcautious for nothing though
i know but what other choice do koda and mickey have? its worth a shot
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »