Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 03:03 PM

Animal/Pet couriers UK?

Does anyone know of a trustworthy company or person who does animal couriering(sp?)...?
We are looking and hoping to move from Essex to hopefully to Lincolnshire/Norfolk/Cambridgeshire at some point soon this year and need to move the animals! I have contacted a couple but because I have alot of pets, they are unable to move them together! One even suggested putting them on the removal van! As if!
I have 4 large dogs plus numerous rabbits and guinea pigs, the latter will be in travel cages.
My parents will probably be able to go with some of the small animals and my friend may be able to take 1-2 dogs, but I still have the rest to move.
I really need someone with a big MPV or van, I think!!
Thanks in advance!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 03:21 PM
lol how much will you pay me!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Good luck Claire...it would be brilliant if you could find someone on Dogsey to do it, or that they could recommend, you would be rest assured that all the furries would be well looked after during their journey.

And one other thing, I'm never going to forgive you if you get to the country before I do...I've been bombarding Clive with house details all week...I think he may be weakening xx
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 03:51 PM
i certainley have the room to do it, all four dogs & small furries no probs. Im insured for pet taxi.
The only problem is im in cardiff, so it might be too expensive to get me over to you. Have a think PM me if you want a chat, & would have to be a weekday if it was in the summer
I have a Renault Master, 4 big cages, & 4 smaller cages (where we could store travel crates safley plus floor space.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
i certainley have the room to do it, all four dogs & small furries no probs. Im insured for pet taxi.
The only problem is im in cardiff, so it might be too expensive to get me over to you. Have a think PM me if you want a chat, & would have to be a weekday if it was in the summer
I have a Renault Master, 4 big cages, & 4 smaller cages (where we could store travel crates safley plus floor space.
Hun you're a star!! If you think its a possiblity I will PM you nearer the time, to discuss money and arrangements... it probably be summer/autumn at this rate!!

Sheree, its going to happen, we have seen 3 places that we love, so we are going to have to get a wriggle on!!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 05:05 PM
It would def be do-able for me.
wether you could afford it, fuel to & from cardiff , plus fuel for trip, plus days wages for me! But would def have the room!

Well see howit goes, if you are still stuck PM me, Id need to know in advance obviously so i dont book lessons in.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
It would def be do-able for me.
wether you could afford it, fuel to & from cardiff , plus fuel for trip, plus days wages for me! But would def have the room!

Well see howit goes, if you are still stuck PM me, Id need to know in advance obviously so i dont book lessons in.
Thanks hun, once we have start the ball rolling, I will get in touch, usually we like moving on Thursday/Fridays... As for money, well to honest its either paying you for it all and knowing the dogs' can be together and safe or... hiring a few taxi's and boy that would be expensive!! Could I travel with you though and the dogs, if there is room?
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Yes you could