Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2015, 09:26 AM

Morning Dogsey daily Sunday

Hope all are still snuggled up in bed and warm. Been out for first walk and although chilly the sun is nice and shiny here. Have a good day everyone. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope Lynn your loo is still working.

Also been out with Teazle. Bright & sunny, very windy and cold.Got a bit of tidying up on the front drive to do and that is it for the day as it is too wet to get in the garden.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2015, 09:37 AM
Dry and cold here but no frost overnight. Am back inside from cleaning up ( which was minimal as no rain) and having my own brekkie before getting girls out for a gallop in about an hour or so
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-02-2015, 10:04 AM
Good morning busy people brrr very cold here .
Not a lot planned today just keeping warm.

Think I will snuggle under a rug and do some sewing, there is a growing pile awaiting my attention.
Enjoy your day everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2015, 10:13 AM
sun is shining but it is soooooo windy, was woken early by the brats next door and then the gas board decided to start digging the street up
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Morning
Outside of full of the white stuff this morning...lovely Will continue till tomorrow evenly,on and offFreezing cold Cosy in the house though,not be venturing to far,maybe to our local for lunch
Hope everyone is well and warm.Have a great Sunday everyone Thinking of you LYNN xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2015, 11:47 AM
good morning everyone, just realized I hadn't signed in. Nearly time to take Amber out again. Had a full English breakfast and now could go back to bed for an hour or two.

Hope everyone is ok, take care all. God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Been out on the river with Mabs and Keshi, river dropped a lot now and everythings drying off in the very very cold ffffffreeeeezinggggg wind. Ended up with water in my wellies as saw a ball from yesterday bobbing about by the banking as I came on, reached out to pick it up and the banking gave way and I ended up past my knee in water, by the time we got back that was one extremely cold wet foot! Cariad and Lona had an Old Ladies walk to stretch their legs and download, everyone now having a bone, lay outside in the sun, very sheltered where they are and no wind there. Off to training in a bit, Mabs and Keshi were like they were on speed when we were down the river so have run off loads of that excess energy - I hope. Having some leek and potato soup I got from the Whoops counter along with a piece of granary baguette, then I must make a move. Have a lovely lunch at the local Eileen, we've got a lovely pub not far away that does gorgeous food. Moyra, envying the cooked brekkie, but I did have that All Day Brekkie myself yesterday, so mustn't grumble, it wasn't bad either, will get one again I think
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Good luck at training TW Got some food in,decided to have dinner at home.Way to cold to be out and about,besides there's Footie on!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Think my snowboarding trousers wil be having an outing today for training, would like to have worn them the past couple of days but decided they would be better being kept clean for wearing today because standing on a cold, wet windswept field is worse than walking along a cold, wet and windy riverbank Got my thick fluffy socks for this afteroon as well, the 'normal' thermal socks are sopping wet
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »