Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2017, 07:47 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 21st September

Good morning all. Finally got my pc fixed apparently there were a lot of incompatabilities on it. It cost me an arm and a leg £563.38 inclusive of life time security. Ouch! I then had the fraud squad to deal with as they thought I had been hacked.

I hope everyone is feeling ok this morning. Griff hope you are feeling better this morning and all our four legged friends are well.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2017, 08:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow
Glad you got your pc fixed but ouch! Least the bank were on the ball.

It's my husbands birthday today, he's at work all day but we going to Liam's for the weekend tomorrow. He's going to see if he can get away early tomorrow, so we can go about lunchtime. Lauryn is stopping here, so Rosie will be ok
Hope everyone has a good day, going to have a cuppa before nipping out, hopefully I'll miss the rain
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow.
Reasonable day here today.

Ouch Moyra what a lot of money and palaver. Glad you are now sorted.
Happy birthday to OH Mandy and have a lovely weekend away.

First valuer round at 12pm today then 2nd in at 2.30. Feeling excited and apprehensive.

brenda hope the tinnitus is not so bad today.
griff hope you're feeling ok after chemo yesterday.
June hope the weather is dry today for more outdoor jobs.
Harvey hope yourself and Mrs Harvey are ok and of course Casey and Lara.
Kazz glad you had a nice break.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Morning all. Tinnitus just as bad. Watching TV to try and take my mind off it. If TV doesn't work will read. Pleased to hear you got your PC fixed Moyra. Have a good day all. Sun shining.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Morning all
OMG Moyra....that is a bill!!
Ooooo Mandy, like the sound of that candle
Kazz, pleased you had a nice holiday
Lynn, so pleased you have decided not to feel guilty anymore
Brenda, hope today will be better for you with the tinnitus, as you know i have no hearing in one ear and a little in the other and a touch of tinnitus in my right...well at the hospital there is a thing they are doing and it is dealing with tinnitus via reprogramming the way your brain interprets the sound, maybe you could ask your Dr for a referral?
I ended up in bed before 9 last night, i felt soooooo poorly, it's weird, some weeks i feel o.k ish with it as just a bit queasy and tired and then other times i feel sooooooo sick and i hurt and am just wiped out, never mind, done with now and it is keeping me alive so shouldn't grumble Lol. I am going to walk the dogs today and that is it, washing my hair as Steve is coming tomorrow to drop my money off so won't have chance to do it then as he doesn't plan in advance i get 10 mins notice Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Hugs griff.

First valuation in. The lady was very complimentary about how nice the house looks and amazed at what we have dealt with. Not worried about decoration felt it was in good order but impressed with the new boiler up to date fuse box etc.,
She says if we market it now they could very well have it sold and us moved by christmas. They are very busy.
Her guide price put it on at £150,000 with views to take offer of around £145,000.
One more to go at 2.30 interesting to see what they say.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Griff, at least he is keeping up with the payments.

Lynn, hope the valuations go ok, will you tell Beth straight away or wait awhile? Glad you have stopped fretting over their van being on the road overnight.

Harvey, Hope Casey and in particularly Lara is on the mend, poor lass.

Brenda, Steve says I must start using my hearing aids as apparently drop in hearing levels is a sign of early dementia. He should know he shouts into his phone all the time and then mutters to himself, so much for green stuff he smokes!

Nippy jen, and Norma, hope you and your four legged friends are ok, also Kazz, Nikki and June hope the girls are all ok.

Have a good day all, Mo xxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Lynn, would certainly go for the higher figure, if they want it that bad they will go for it. Would be nice if you were settled somewhere nice for Christmas. Bet they will charge enough for the rent on it when/if it becomes theirs.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Wow Moyra that was a lot of money so hope your computer is now like new.

Good luck with the valuations Lynn. ope you have a nice surprise with how high the price is

Pleased you are feeling better today Griff. Just take it easy.

Enjoy your weekend away Mandy. Happy birthday to hubby.

Brenda hope the tints is better today.

Lovely day here. Been out to Scotney Castle near Tunbridge Wells so that Barry could try out lens he has hardly used. Teazle and I had a good mooch whilst he saw everything through a lens Back home to a lovely chicken stew done in the slow cooker yum.

Hope everyone two and four legged are well and that June has now managed to finish her painting of new kennel

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Lynn I would add another £10,000 if selling the Paul and Beth and then they might come down to the real valuation. Don't let them have it cheap they have not respected you whilst you have been there. Hope the other valuation is a little higher.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >