Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-09-2017, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
There were two pieces of plasterboard. Got to the tip, everything fine, BUT I had to take the plasterboard up the road to where the binwagons empty as there are facilites for plasterboard there and not the tip. Go where I am told, I am given a leaflet which says I need ID to confirm I am from the area, I have no ID, I came out to the tip. So he took my reg number and then asked questions, weighed me and the car in, I went to a skip 2 seconds from the weighbridge, put the two pieces of plasterboard in, drove back over another weighbridge and was given permission to leave. I now know I should break plasterboard up and put it in a bin liner with my normal rubbish and not try so hard
OMG June what a fiasco. As it happens I also have three pieces of plasterboard which I was considering taking to the tip but not after what you wrote above I think I will cut them down to size and use them to on the workshop window so no low life thief can look in and see what I've got. Take them down when I'm working in there. There's not many occasions when one of us is not in so will not need to put them up too often. The offcuts will just go in the bin.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-09-2017, 10:02 PM
[quote=tawneywolf;2924878]
Originally Posted by griff View Post
and another day sat in a waiting room...yay for me Lol, never mind i will go and buy some samosas after as a treat Lol
Enjoy your samosas
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-09-2017, 10:05 PM
Lynn read your posts about Gill, so sad, don't know what else I can say, seems to me in these circumstances doctors don't say much because they don't want relatives to get their hopes up. Hope your trip is welcomed by Gill and you get her out a little bit.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Harvey, put them in the middle of other rubbish in a black bin bag when you put them out!!!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3