register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Well done Brook on becoming a failed foster,and congratulations Kazz on your failure as a fosterer
Girls had a great time on the river, took them in two's as its a Saturday. Next week the kids are back at school so I'll be able to take all down there during the week without the worry of other dogs so much. The adventure playground that has been made by the river is absolutely amazing,kids have been there all summer holidays, but of course so have their mums, all with pugs and french bulldogs on harnesses and extending leads, and I've been fine getting past them with two at a time, but 4 would be suicidal, so looking forward to that again.Have had the girls up in the woods in the main, occasionally on the field and we've more or less avoided confrontations
Waited for Hermes to bring my Blue Magic, nothing appeared. Got myself motivated for the painting and have done a fair bit.Had had enough by just gone 4, so came in, checked to see if Hermes had been (because thats what usually happens) but no they hadn't. Hot shower, brew,choccie biccies and painkillers and slept till after 6. Girls teas were ready, so quick tidy up whilst they ate, handed out bananas for afters and they went to bed fairly soon after that. Dark nights and X Factor are upon us
Sounds like you had a lovely afternoon out Lynn and making the most of the fine weather whilst we've got it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
but of course so have their mums, all with pugs and french bulldogs on harnesses and extending leads, and I've been fine getting past them with two at a time, but 4 would be suicidal, so looking forward to that again.
Yes June, all the harnesses and extending leads are a pain.

We are just off in a mo' want to go to part of Knettishall where we don't (usually) meet the weekend walkers but SWMBO wants me to go to the river so Lara can have a swim.

Having had three Newfies who don't swim it's nice to see Lara so keen. I think I'll risk it but if I don't come on again someone had better bail me out of jail

Yes I know it's Sunday and this is Saturday thread but just had to say how much I know your point and yes four dogs would not be easy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2017, 04:35 PM
As long as the damn things keep their silly mouths shut its fine, sadly their owners have no control and the minute they see us, they start, then mine start.If there is no carry on then I can walk past with all 4 and no problems, Kesh in particular hates dogs barking at her, Lona is better without her sister to egg her on,but will still engage if Kesh does.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2