Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
That's a lovely photo Besoeker. Hope both you and Max are doing well. God bless.
Thank you kindly.
To my eye, it isn't technically right but it captures the atmosphere and the mood. Max gently trotting along doing his own thing. So relaxed -at seven in the morning...........

From the same walk..........

brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 02:04 PM
I love squirrels. We get one come regularly to eat the bird food. He is very cheeky. Watched part of homes under the hammer this morning and saw a place called Coltishall on it that had a lovely miniature railway running there. Hm might be another place to explore for a holiday. Have to have this one first though only 6 weeks to go. Yeh!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Cottage painted what do you think to the colour ?
The blacking at the bottom needs doing. i can do that during the week. Someone decided to park outside.

Moyra they are procrastinators that's for sure. We are not sure they can come up with the mortgage either. When valued we will let them know how much and then we will know if they can afford it or not so will they.
if they can't it will be going straight on the market even though we will not expect a lot of interest during the winter months.

Ha ha June if you hear i am arrested you will know why.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170901_150120737.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	5711   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170901_150112691.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	5712  
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Looks good Lynn, i think a lot of trouble with people is that if it doesn't affect them then they don't rush themselves...i mean if the boot were on the other foot, what do you think would have been said? our neighbours are like that..the state they leave my drive in, the latest is broken glass which means i can't take the poochies out the back way..i got as much up as i could and threw it on their garage floor Lol
went to get my medication, run into a old neighbour..chatted to him for ages, left to go fetch some trousers from the tailor and then run into my aunty Lol...had to come home to let the dogs out, dad came home...his jag will hopefully be done in 2 weeks!!!!!! so i went back into town to get the things done that i should have done to start with Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2017, 02:35 PM
Sounds like a busy day meeting people griff.
Gosh at least we don't glass dog poop yes. They kicked up a stink before we moved here I have had the story relayed to me by them. Their neighbour not attached but he needed some scaffolding on their drive to access part of his roof which needed repairing. He of course asked permission and they agreed it could be done as long as a tunnel was made so they could get in and out. Which is fair enough, Monday morning they went to take children to school and couldn't get off drive.
Scaffold up no tunnel as agreed. I have lived like this for 18 months with the promise of things will be sorted so the van can be off the road but not in my way overnight.
I will be reminding them of this when we have a little chat.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Yeah Lynn, i would just say you have been really patient but obviously as neither party is sure of the guarantee of a mutual sale that if it goes on the open market it has to be resolved and best they do it in the drier weather Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Hoping for an indian summer if that's the case.
I think well know that's why they are hoping to buy it as they probably realise anyone else is not likely to be the same as us in being helpful and neighbourly.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Yeah I'm hoping for an Indian Summer because all my boots have massive gaps in and seams coming adrift. After this little lot, and ordered coal yesterday, I am on the wrong side of winter, so boots are the next item.Zen has very kindly customised the lovely wellies I've got, they've done 2 winters and will do this one, apart from the fact there is a hole at the front of them, but at least its at the top, think black tape will be brought into play here!!! Need a couple of months to get some money together, because of course it is Christmas next. No sons gf and her family to buy for, and I can't see son venturing into a relationship anytime soon from the sound of it, at least I'll save a few quid
Like the colour Lynn, very nice. Oooh I wonder who parked in front,as if I couldn't guess
Will start painting the new kennel tomorrow, lovely sunshine here, and any rain from yesterday will have dried off by the time I've taken the girls swimming in the morning, so I'll get stuck in on the exposed bits. The front is covered by the porch he's done so I don't have to rush it quite so much.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2017, 04:09 PM
It wasn't Paul and Beth they park the van in front of their house during the day.
Possibly someone visiting no.5 or the pub. Gone now and it's not often we get parking outside. Just when we want to do a photo shoot.

Gaffa tape June marvellous stuff how about some nice silver gaffa tape to cheer things up ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Yeah we have silver gaffa tape, it is wound around vet wrap on Keshi's leg. She's had a set to with Mabs, kept licking the tooth mark and it went red raw, so its covered up to stop her. She is quite good at undoing a dressing, covered by vet wrap, gaffa tape then more gaffa tape, costing me a fortune and I get funny looks with all the tape I am buying
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >