Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 07:33 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 1st September

Good morning. Well I wonder how fast this month will go. I have my renal appointment on the 20th and then further eye tests early October, they keep revising the dates.

June, it is lovely having you back wish I could see your photo's still not sure why I cannot having coughed up some money for PB.

Lynn, do hope Gorden is able to get the painting done today and that the stairs are now finally finished.

Griff, glad you have managed to have a friendly relationship with Steve, just keep in mind how he hurt you and make sure he continues to repay you the money he borrowed. Hope you are feeling better today.

Harvey, glad things are going ok for you with Casey and Lara just hope they continue to thrive.

Besoeker, I hope your shingles is now improving and you are able to get Max out and about a bit more as I am sure you were missing the walks as much as he was.

Sue, Barry, Mandy, Nippy Jen and Brian, hope you are all keeping well too. I must get Amber out for her walk.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Good morning everyone

Well where did that last month go to!

You are doing well June but do be careful of your back.

Hopefully you will get the outside painted today Lynn and then you are very nearly there. Leave the gutters as they are if your house is painted a light colour white won't matter. You should try ours they are brown and can you buy brown guttering can you heck at least not from local sources.

Pleased Brook is doing so well and has her feet under your table
Kazz

Hope all are keeping well

Lovely morning here, washing out and her ladyship walked. Having a coffee before tackling the housework.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 07:39 AM
Good morning Moyra we seemed to have posted at the same time. Hope you are keeping well. Hospitals don't seem to worry about your eyes Barry's appointment was moved 3 times so instead of being seen three months from last appointment it was 8 months.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 07:39 AM
Morning all. June some tablets taken to reduce pain can cause blood pressure and also stress. So hopefully you will feel better soon. Hope all the doglets are well. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 07:40 AM
Morning Brenda you snuck in there
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Morning all
Yes Moyra, we are just friends and he pays me every month sometimes a day or so late but he always let's me know so that is fine.
TW..second what Brenda says about painkillers...ibuprofen is one i think, and seconded the stress, Steve has been put on medication and his is stress from work i think
I messaged him this morning just to say I was thinking of him and Molly today and he was touched i had remembered it was 1year since we had Max PTS
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2017, 09:05 AM
What i don't understand is when I have an eye checkup at the hospital all the female nurses seem to disappear? I wonder why?
Our local hospital has a habit of changing dates I don't think they have kept even one, or not that I can remember.

Not much on today,Wow that is not exciting,not even a visit from the dustmen. Oh did have one big event, decided to dive in for a bath this morning without a yellow plastic duck. Have to save up for another year now to afford another one.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Well Barry, I hope they do not change my dates again as I have both an appointment for Visual Fields as well as the usual consultation for my Glaucoma. My appointment for the retinal eye screen was earlier in the year.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Hi all and furry beasts.
Photobucket seems to have gone away. So I'm trying a new image hosting site...

From our walk yesterday. It is serene..

tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Moyra

When I had my first field test before the eye operation the surgeon said it looked as if I would be going blind (scared me to death) in a couple of years, and banned me from driving due to lack of side vision.

Had the "stent" in the eye operation and didin't drive for 18 months, had to surrender my licence. Then went for the DVLA eye test and passed with flying colours, got my driving licence back.
Went to my local optician and he did a check for new glasses and was surprised my vision was that of a 16 year old he said and had to go read up about this "Stent" operation as I was his first client that had had it done.

Makes me wonder if the Eye surgeons are over careful , not a bad thing, but do it to stop being sued.
The last eye test the understudy asked if I drove, my reply was I was stopped 2 years ago by his boss, that seemed to satisfy him.

I was also told my eye condition was sent to the DVLA but when I rang them they said they didn't get hospital reports on hospital patients eye conditions, so who is lying?

Besoeker
I now use
imgur.com for image storage, very easy to use, and to send to 3rd party
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >