Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:18 PM

C4 'LOST' Vincent the Golden Lab

Have just finished watching the new series on Channel 4 'Lost', and ended up more concerned at to why nobody is bothered about the poor Labrador lost in the jungle. I have to say it is riveting stuff, anybody who hasnt watched it tonight I think it is repeated again and well worth watching.
Does anyone else think the dog in it might become the hero?
Still cross however that their isnt a dog lover amongst them all.The little boy doesnt seem bothered.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Have just finished watching the new series on Channel 4 'Lost', and ended up more concerned at to why nobody is bothered about the poor Labrador lost in the jungle. I have to say it is riveting stuff, anybody who hasnt watched it tonight I think it is repeated again and well worth watching.
Still cross however that their isnt a dog lover amongst them all.The little boy doesnt seem bothered.

My daughter (Lozzy) is still watching it now on E4 - next weeks episode apparently Between Big brother and that I can't even get to watch my own telly and she has her own tv upstairs as well
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Like Foxy's daughter we're watching next week's episode on E4 atm - it's only just started, give them time to show their dog-loving sides
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Lozzy is your daughter I didnt know that, I used to be called Loz at school by my friends and Luz by my family (I'm Laura too) I hated Loz always thought I sounded like a sore throat sweet.
You should def watch it, its great well worth watching as I'm sure Laura will not stop talking about it when its finished. I;m recording E4's 3rd episode to watch tomorrow as I wanted to check Myschevious wasnt taking any more flack.
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:41 PM
I bloomin meant to record it, darn it !!!!!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Dont give anything away Archaeopath at the adverts as I', destined to take boys to watch Johnny Depp (for me) in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (boys) tomorrow and will catch up when i get back but am also not wanting to miss a thing on here so will be torn?
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:43 PM
dont worry Gems its repeated as far as I'm aware have a look on C4 tv listing I thing they repeat it either this week or next.
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Ahh cool stuff, cheers
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Lozzy is your daughter I didnt know that, I used to be called Loz at school by my friends and Luz by my family (I'm Laura too) I hated Loz always thought I sounded like a sore throat sweet.
You should def watch it, its great well worth watching as I'm sure Laura will not stop talking about it when its finished. I;m recording E4's 3rd episode to watch tomorrow as I wanted to check Myschevious wasnt taking any more flack.

Yes she is my daughter all right (well personally I think they switched babies at the hospital, either that or I have been very very bad in a former life ) I don't get to watch much telly to be honest (I'm always on here ) and we have Cbeebies on through the day for my four year old (she only watches it half the time but when I turn it off she suddenly becomes interested in it ) I think its over now so with any luck I can have my telly back again
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:52 PM
just watched the e4 version - VERY good - !!

dani
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »