View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Lol Harvey....funny how they just know isn't it?
TW, i don't think i would know where my filter is on the washer...i know where the drainy thing is that you unscrew..wonder is that it?
Thanks, my mate and her fella were together around 8 months or so, she had a key to his in 3 weeks and had moved in not long after..she just knew and they made each other so happy, i really hope she can stay where she is as she has lost him...that's more than enough for her to deal with, she doesn't need to lose the place with her memories too...that would just be too cruel.
well, we had a stunning day yesterday and now it is grey and miserable again here, will have to venture out tomorrow....i need hair straighteners Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Thats it, Griff. I never knew either until I got an LG, but back to Indesit for me after this one.Hate not having a separate spin cycle, and this filter thing drives me nuts, doesn't matter what I do, it ends up all over the kitchen floor, I have to put a towel or something along the bottom, plus a shallow dish, but still I end up with wet knees
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2017, 03:44 PM
Yeah, i flooded the back porch last time Lol...i ended up with a tray shoved under the washer last time....amazing how much water it holds though isn't it? Lol. The separate spin is good for when my dog coats are wet and i want to dry them but not wash them...and the towels too!
I swear to god Deagan is on a mission to give me a complete breakdown...she has just squeezed behind my egg chair on my wee deck and been jumping up and down at the fence landing on her back legs...with one leg going down the back of the decking...theres me shouting for her to get in the house whilst she trots round the garden doing as she damn well pleases to go back and do the same thing again!!! She has been brought back inside and will now not be allowed to be in the garden on her own...bad doggy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2017, 04:19 PM
I drained it as well before I went to get the filter out. Deags is just a puppy in her head and has no clue she has nearly lost her life or a limb several times, Griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Lol...they are all gonna send me over the edge lol
Had them out for their walk and there were 2police cars and an ambulance
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2017, 07:13 PM
ooh wonder whats going on
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-03-2017, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
she has just squeezed behind my egg chair on my wee deck and been jumping up and down at the fence landing on her back legs...with one leg going down the back of the decking
Has to be something going on that she wants to know about. She thinks she is protecting you from danger so don't be too hard on her Strange smell, strange noise, has to be danger better make sure all my pack are aware

Just did a quick scan of yesterday and ref. your friend, I can only say that I too hope she can stay in the home, so tragic that she's lost her loved one, to loose the home would be horrible.

Had a nice walk today, didn't see any humans or dogs and kept it shorter as wanted to finish something in workshop, lot's to do since I had to call a halt when winter came.

Best wishes to all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Don't know TW...they didn't cart anyone off though....i am sure someone will fill me in tomorrow lol
Harvey...most likely a cat or a bird...probably the cat judging by the way she was carrying on
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2