Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2005, 12:45 PM

Buster, Alana & Gareth

Well a little bit about us Taffys!

I am 24 and my oh Gareth is nearly 25 and we have been together for nearly 3 years and live in Cardiff!

B4 we got together Gareth had a bitch staff called Misty who was sadly stolen by his x! He was kind enough to let her have Misty for the weekend when they broke up but she never returned him! the beatch!

Anyway we were living in a flat in Cardiff Bay and a friend from work asked Gareth if he would like a staff puppy and he came home and told me and that was it i was hooked, i wanted one!

So one day in December we went to choose our pup and this naughty little tanned fella caught my eye and that was it, that was the one we wanted! Before our next visit we were thinking of names and Buster stuck so we told the owners and they started to call him Buster and on the second visit we called Buster and he responded!

Buster was born on 26th November 2004 and he was brought to live with us on 31st December 2004, 5 weeks old, it was way to young but the owner said he would be fine and he was, and it was hard work cus really he wasnt ready but we have learnt from that mistake and would never do it again!

Because we both worked it wasnt fair living in the flat with Buster so we had to make a hard desicion keep him or move, so we moved into a 2 bed house with a garden.

We thought Buster was a full breed but as he grew we were wrong and the owners had mislead us, that's probably why we didnt pay anything for him and we do still not know what he is crossed with, not that is matters.

Buster is now nearly 10 months old and a strapping young man but very boisterous but also very funny and loving!

As Buster learnt we learnt and he is such a big part of my life that i would never change, i love him dearly and he will be with me until one of us parts to the other place.

Also since we had him i started to visit this site and the advice and support i recieved from everyone helped me so much, thank you.

Alana xxx
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2005, 04:15 PM
just wanted to add that i may not have the best of knowledge of dogs as Buster is my first but he is also my first priority lin life and i love to learn as he learns. i am not into dog training and all of that as some of you are (which i admire) but i try to train buster in my own little way. xxx alana
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Well we all started somewhere alana you'll do fine :smt023
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2005, 04:19 PM
thanks Saz xxx
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Yep we all started somewhere. He is a lovely looking lad and I'm sure you'll do great with him
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2005, 01:12 PM
thanks staffy xxx as always