Female 

02-02-2017, 02:10 PM
Oh gosh Mandy...hope billy Is ok
Hi Harvey..3-4miles is way more than me
Boesoker, you cover some ground!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Mandy, I remember when Kesh picked up something awful and there was blood in her poo, panic stations!!!! I got this syringe of clay like stuff from the vets for it, was reading about it online and it said that blood in the poo isn't always something to get too worked up about as sometimes the veins burst when they have a tummy upset hence the blood in the poo.
Been to collect bones and called in to see my friend with liver cance. Checked the CCTV whilst I was there and no sign of girls at all, they were all in bed probably asleep.
Just done a clear up in the yard and loaded the car with bin liners of soggy shavings, hoping Storm Doris doesn't hit here, need some dry weather and then not so many soggy shavings and I won't have to go out and buy more like I am today.
Happy New Car Sue, as I said I adored my Honda CRV, and I'm sure you'll have many years of faithful service.
Off to the tip in a few minutes then shavings. Means going round the back of the house, which I don't fancy given the current circumstances, however I did notice his car wasn't there when I returned from the bone run and hoping that is still the case.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 03:04 PM
Right TW...believe me, i know more than most how hard this is...i was actually physically assaulted along with the stupid petty mind games and threatening behaviour and i know it takes a lot of guts to do as i had to do it myself but..... he will be getting off on the fact that you are worried and changing the way you do things, he has the power then you see...try to carry on as normal, head held hi, pop your mobile phone on record and go about your business as usual, if he starts it should all be captured...solid proof then. I spent 2 years sneaking round, like you, it was someone across the street, i couldn't walk my dog when i wanted, couldn't go out without being intimidated and threatened...couldn't even get to the bus stop in peace!! even when i moved and came to visit my parents i got grief...i put up with it for nearly 10 years, one day i was coming out of the vets after leaving laney behind, she was at the shops and started on at me...i just flipped, i turned round and yes i was bad i swore but after 10 years i didn't care, i let rip, told her she was mental and she should go and get herself locked up for her safety and the good of mankind Lol, do you know what? i took the power of her being able to intimidate me and now she doesn't bother...why would she? it doesn't have the effect she wants, i just laugh at her.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Mandy hope Billy is ok.
June it will be great to get evidence of him paying up on camera and proof that the girls do not bark like he makes out.
griff sometimes it's the only way to deal with bullies.

Given up with Dillon and his glands booked him in for 2.20 tomorrow. Cleaned him up again after a lunchtime snack of a chicken wing and some more ground pumpkin seed, flaxseed and grated carrot and tinned pumpkin.
Gave him a piriton to ease the irritation he has slept most of the morning recently woken up started on his back paw and pulling his fur out again. Just administered another piriton so unless a miracle happens between now and then he will be getting them expressed.
I have remembered also that last Friday evening I gave him some doggy birthday cake that our friend in Welney made for her GR's 12th birthday bet that upset him to as well as the food I had used to top off his mince in his fussy stage. The cake was made from canned dog food which he is not used to.
He only had a small piece to. Oh well I can discuss his cartrophen top up while there and maybe get his health check done to.
He has no nasty smell coming from him he doesn't scoot but is clearly not comfortable around his nether regions.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Oh no, poor Dillon, i am sure he will be much happier when they are emptied, i will be taking Kota down soon for her jabs, her eye stye thing and i will get them to do her glands and claws whilst they are at it
Just had our walk, i am covered in mud...deags run past me andsprayed mud all over me, face, hair, clothes the lot Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Oh Lynn, its nonstop isn't it. Hoping it is sorted pretty quickly, if he is reacting to tinned food though it may well not be his anal glands when all comes to all.
Disaster has struck on the shavings front, the bluddy farm tack shop is closed They told me to try this other place, I have phoned them and they don't do the ones I want, he knows which ones I mean though. Of course I have just been to the tip with all the old shavings bags, I do have some shavings left in a bag though, so will get the name of the manufacturers and see if I can track them down. I am so pi$$ed off I can't tell you. I am also on the last of my shavings, because of course last time I knew the farm shop was closed Monday and Wednesday, CCTV was fitted Tuesday and I went as soon as was physically possible. If I had known I would have gone over to Leigh for some this afternoon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 04:42 PM
oh no TW....has it closed down or just closed for today? i know you said it was handier for you and the shavings were better too....hopefully just closed for a day or so due to illness
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Good luck with Kota's vet visit griff.
Goodness June just what you don't need.

Dillon is fed raw but he went off the tripe so I bought a couple of cartons of laughing dog grain free wet food and some mixer. Sweet potato and pumpkin. Just a small bag and then with a small piece of birthday cake he was given and this is what it does.
I suppose it's because he isn't geared up for tinned or steamed food to be honest. Next time it will be extra cottage cheese or yoghurt to get him to eat it if he goes fussy.
He had them done last year because he started getting twitchy round his back end. I would prefer not to have to keep having them expressed as it can make the glands lazy. Hence the all out trying to sort them this way.
Apparently it can be their immune system letting them down but seeings as it is must be around 7-8 months since the last time I am hoping it's not that.
Have ordered some dorwest fenugreek and garlic and veg tablets to help give him a boost in case it is his immunity getting tired.
Can be other things to but won't think about those scenarios as I am sure it is just his system messed up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2017, 04:51 PM
No its closed for good, you might know, nothings simple in my life
Zen just screamed, once at 4.25 and once now at 4.45 so I was screaming at them from inside the utility, then I shot out and made them go back in, which I hate when its a dry day and they lie out, but cannot under any circumstances have any sort of noise, I am on the ragged edge as it is and ready to flip.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 05:32 PM
Lynn, so sorry you are having problems with poor Dillon, hope the vet can sort him out.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >