Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2012, 07:18 PM

Excessive peeing from a puppy...

Arrow has been getting the hang of house training… he hasn’t pooed in the house for about a week now, and until today, he had only been having one or two pee accidents in the house a day.

Today, though, he has been peeing non-stop. This morning he wasn’t bad, but I popped out for a wee while, and when I came back, he did a huge pee. Then, a short while later he did another… and he has done loads since then. He has even been doing it as he has been walking, so he makes a huge trail along the floor.

Right after he had one accident, I took him outside, and he did another pee (!) and then, started walking away before he had finished…

I’m not sure what is going on with him. It seems so sudden, but what could it be? Could it be possible that he isn’t actually sure when he is peeing? And that is why he is doing it so much, and walking while doing it?

I’m not sure where it is all coming from, he has been drinking today but not what I would call excessive.

He is going to the vets tomorrow to get his second vaccination, so I can ask then but just wanted an idea of possibilities.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Samson went through a day or 2 like this when he was little and then went back to normal no problems since, maybe just having a day of it and be back to normal tomorrow hopefully, but sure the vet can check for urine infection if they think it nesessary I hope he's fine