Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 06:33 AM

Patch Asked me To Post This For those That Want To Help

Patch asked Alexa to contact me after many of you said you would like to donate to Wiccaweys to help thier rescue dogs.
Alexa has pm'd me with details on how you can do it, so rather than get it wrong I have just copied and pasted Alexa's pm below.
Any problems then please let me know and I will try and find out from either Patch or Alexa.

Hi

Patch has asked me to drop you a line with some information.

Anyone who wishes to make donations towards the Jasper and Friends appeal can do so via Paypal using the Paypal link on the main Wiccs page, it is on the left handside of the page under 'Make a donation online'.

I have been co-ordinating the food appeal as CSJ do not take payment direct. The rescues food invoices are being sent to me to be paid until the funds run out. Anyone who wishes to contribute to this appeal can do so either by cheque to Alexa (pm madmare for address) or by paypal to (pm madmare) for that as well)
Can you please ask that people attach a message just to let us know which appeal the money is for, so that we can keep track.

Thank you very much.

Alexa
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 07:36 AM
Thanks Bev
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Thanks Bev
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 08:30 AM
I think I read the dog with the amputated leg had had his op and was doing well?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Thank you for that xxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Thanks for that
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 03:00 PM
thanks madmare pleased you got to talk to patch as i tried but got no where pleased you did. thanks again will PM you . samxxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
thanks madmare pleased you got to talk to patch as i tried but got no where pleased you did. thanks again will PM you . samxxxx
Lol its normally the other way round with Patch and I. Today she has been ringing and ringing my home phone and mobile and I was out and of course I forgot to take my mobile with me as usual
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I think I read the dog with the amputated leg had had his op and was doing well?
Yes, Jasper has had his leg amputated and it has apparently given him a new lease of life bless him He really is such a lovely boy who i have had the great priveledge of meeting

Jann