Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2010, 06:39 PM

How sppoooky

went to get the other border terrier that i look after , got into the house and usually all 4 have their nose up against the door ready to say hello and lola always pounces on him, but opent the door to see the 2 boys laying on their cushions and the 2 girls sitting facing the sofa with their heads in the air staring at a photograph, they didnt acknowledge that we came into the room and the girls where transfixed on this photo(its been up ther for at least 2 years!),
i called them ,nothing didnt even look at me, looked at the photo and its one with all my husbands sister and brothers plus other halves at my mil special work do.

i called them again lola turned to look at me but just sAT there it was as if someone had told them to sit and stay!!!! very odd!
the only thing is in the pic is my sil who died in october very suddenly and shes the sort of peorson who would make a dog sit and wait!!!!
this went on for about 15 mins til they just got up and went to their cush ions
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2010, 06:41 PM
That's really spooky!!!!!
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Wow, how fascinating.

At least if it is your sil, then you know you and the dogs are safe in her presence
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2010, 08:02 PM
great. OH watching final destination so i come on here to get away from it, then i read that. ok, so guess who's not sleeping well tonight!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2010, 11:07 PM
oh thats so spooky! dogs can be like that with spirits, and wee kids can too. my niece and nephew have done weird things that we believe to be spirits lol... but im a big believer