View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 10:48 AM
I don't suffer with PMT too bad but it does vary from month to month but I do find Pilates helps temendously, I know it's hard to think that it could help but somehow it just does, setting my mind to do it is the hardest but once Im doing the pilates it eliviates an pain or discomfort because I have to focus on my breathing and the exercises.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 11:27 AM
thank you ladies i got a few things to try , im usually a happy go lucky person and i find it so hard when i turn into the devil then a week later i end up with the period from hell for a week , some times i cant even go out as it that bad !!! who would be a woman not only do we have to suffer periods , childbirth , smear tests , but pmt to , im coming back as a fella next time
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Prozac is a recognised treatment for PMT but I would only say try it if all else fails! It does have side effects although I don't suffer from them and a lot of people wouldn't touch Prozac with a barge pole.......but it really has worked for me!
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 06:26 PM
I don't suffer badly but, have found eating a banana every day for the preceding week helps lots and lots - it contains potassium and B vitamins, the potassium is v. important for supporting the "feel good" chemicals in the brain.

If you have bad pmt, maybe try eating 2 or 3 a day, it may help.

Hope so!
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 08:25 PM
im off to town tom so will see what i can find bananas on the list so thanks girls i really appreciate it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2