View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2017, 06:55 PM
I have to go for blood test and urine test on Friday 13th at 8.10 am. Steve has said he will walk Amber because it will still be dark.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2017, 09:37 PM
OMG is it Friday the 13th this week Best of luck with that one Moyra.
My friend with Kofie who's competing at Crufts rang tonight and I'm having one of the special embroidered fleeces the team is wearing for their 'performance' only team members and myself, so am very proud.
Watching Silent Witness, couldn't get into The Halcyon last week and barring a few gory can't watch bits I always enjoy watching it
LOL Nippy at least you were seen and attended to, that alone is something of a miracle where I am.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2017, 09:41 PM
Glad you seem to be a bit perkier June - my cold and cough has resurrected itself but I am still functioning so not too bad!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Definitely turned a corner thank you Nikki. Thank goodness, think the girls are despairing of ever going a walk again
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Definitely turned a corner thank you Nikki. Thank goodness, think the girls are despairing of ever going a walk again
Oh thank Gawd for that was a bit worried about you but couldn't think of anything to do that you were not already doing anyway.

Was hoping Griff might be on-line tonight as I have some news. Neanderthal man has moved out I saw him leave with his son in law before Xmas, thought he was staying with them over the holiday, but he has not returned and a big skip has appeared and is loaded with bed, mattress, armchairs and stuff, plus a big white van today into which other stuff was put. So house will be empty and hopefully on the market soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2017, 10:58 PM
Oh what a relief that must be for your Harvey, you can get everything done around you that needs doing without his interference.
All we need now is for Numbnuts at the back of me to leave his back bedroom and go to an area more suited to him, possibly student accommodation. The last two nights the bathroom light has been on all night, along with the bedroom and kitchen lights. They all shine into my back yard and it is so bloody annoying I can't tell you. Tonight his curtains that were closed have been opened and then drawn in a way that they are partly open so the light is even stronger. Am thinking of getting a very very bright security light and shining it at his window, maybe two, one for the bathroom.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2017, 12:23 AM
Evening all.
Pity you couldn't get into Halcyon, June. Lovely deerhound bitch in it last week - this week she must have had a stunt double as it was a dog this time (continuity obviously hadn't thought it would be watched by deerhound addicts). I do notice you enjoyed Taboo on Saturday which had Tom Hardy waltzing along the shoreline with a very nice lurcher. I suspect it was one of his own dogs as he has a couple of rescues from Battersea. The one he had with him was a belter, it could have a bit of settee room at my place anytime (I am given to the slight assumption that the Mem has a fondness for it's owner! lol !). Rougher the character - the better! Fortunately ha! ha!
Bet you're glad to be shut of your less than charming neighbour, Harvey, all that is now needed is for June to be rid of her chap over 't back and things will be even rosier.
Well that's all from me for the night - take care all, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Did see the lurcher LG and I did think I wonder if LG is watching
Forecast not looking wonderful for the entire week, if I take the girls for a much needed gallop and get soaked I will be back where I was last week.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2