Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
A CSV is a wolf cross
no it is not it is an FCI registered working dog breed,with wolf heritage
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:13 PM
This thread is getting quite surreal

What the heck does it matter who has and who hasn't got a wolf cross?

Personally, I wouldn't be daft enough to want one
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
No - it is a recognised breed of DOG.

ETA.... from these posts - I am not sure she is the one who is jealous....
So it may be - but it is a recent wolf cross, far more recent than the GSD.

No no, I am not jealous at all ... not much. Her dog is BLOODY LOVELY!! I would LOVE to have a CSV, but the house is overfull. Who wouldn't be jealous of her gorgeous dog?

But unlike me, she cannot bring herself to say anything nice whatsoever about my boys, she just has to keep snapping and sniping at every opportunity, which gets very boring and extremely childish. Look at all that fuss over Hal's hip scores. She thought she was so clever, she never believed that I had had Hal's hips done, and I had to DRAG an apology out of her by PM. You might all think that I am the wicked witch of the west, the lowest of low, but NEVER do I not admit and apologise when I know I am wrong, I am graciousness itself when I end up with egg all over my face because I have misread a post, misunderstood it, or whatever. I am by no means Mrs Perfect, but I believe I am always reasonably polite ... a particular person earlier on this evening made an extremely unkind remark about my not understanding Ben's post about electricity, and it upset me more than I can say.

I am really sick of this, and won't bother to try to turn the other cheek - I am called a liar more times than I care to think about, the flack I have received over the e collar at least is understandable, and I have taken that on the chin and continued to try and explain WHY and what we have achieved. I have accepted that with reasonably good grace, but no-one deserves to be abused and ridiculed and made to look like the village idiot because they don't understand something.

I will continue coming on Dogsey because I have always learned a lot from it and have made several good friends, yourself included, but I just won't put up with being abused any longer, so I will say goodbye on this thread now. I have no idea how to do it, but I will find out and start my own blog so that I can continue to report Ben's progress, or otherwise
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
So it may be - but it is a recent wolf cross, far more recent than the GSD.

No no, I am not jealous at all ... not much. Her dog is BLOODY LOVELY!! I would LOVE to have a CSV, but the house is overfull. Who wouldn't be jealous of her gorgeous dog?

But unlike me, she cannot bring herself to say anything nice whatsoever about my boys, she just has to keep snapping and sniping at every opportunity, which gets very boring and extremely childish. Look at all that fuss over Hal's hip scores. She thought she was so clever, she never believed that I had had Hal's hips done, and I had to DRAG an apology out of her by PM. You might all think that I am the wicked witch of the west, the lowest of low, but NEVER do I not admit and apologise when I know I am wrong, I am graciousness itself when I end up with egg all over my face because I have misread a post, misunderstood it, or whatever. I am by no means Mrs Perfect, but I believe I am always reasonably polite ... a particular person earlier on this evening made an extremely unkind remark about my not understanding Ben's post about electricity, and it upset me more than I can say.

I am really sick of this, and won't bother to try to turn the other cheek - I am called a liar more times than I care to think about, the flack I have received over the e collar at least is understandable, and I have taken that on the chin and continued to try and explain WHY and what we have achieved. I have accepted that with reasonably good grace, but no-one deserves to be abused and ridiculed and made to look like the village idiot because they don't understand something.

I will continue coming on Dogsey because I have always learned a lot from it and have made several good friends, yourself included, but I just won't put up with being abused any longer, so I will say goodbye on this thread now. I have no idea how to do it, but I will find out and start my own blog so that I can continue to report Ben's progress, or otherwise
I'm sorry. But you have no-one to blame for that than yourself.

We have gone over this in PMs. You know my feelings, if you lie and are 'caught out' or change your story. People will not believe you.

Simples.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
This thread is getting quite surreal

What the heck does it matter who has and who hasn't got a wolf cross?

Personally, I wouldn't be daft enough to want one
I agree. Gnasher would like us all to believe she has wolf crosses or sons of wolf crosses, that changes all the time depending on what day of the week it is I think. I think she is really miffed now that someone has the audacity to say there was probably collie in Hal. Oh Dear Gnasher instead of spending so much time writing all the rubbish about the wolf in your dogs, why don't you use that time to train Ben, it can be done in the house WITHOUT the e-collar of course. When will you get it into your head nobody is jealous of your dogs, thats a cop-out again if anyone says something you don't like. You only need to look in the free ads there are plenty of wolf lookalikes available if that's what we would want. So why on earth would we be jealous of your dogs? Just doesn't make any sense.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Do you think my Tia has any recent wolf content ?
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Well...you have pricked ears, and 4 legs and a tail - so I would say you are well on your way
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Oh how cute is Tia? What a gorgeous little scamp
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Oh yes, you can tell by the shining eyes and ears. I bet she is really scary when she howls. She is beautiful though.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Gnasher .....i have never said anything horrible about your dogs...all i have said is that i do not think they have wolf in them and i believe utes to have collie in them

i would never slam peoples dogs

but the use of a e-collar..now.........
Page 24 of 42 « First < 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 > Last »