View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Oh Bev - poor Lily and poor you - sending loads of healing {{{vibes}}} for Lily and keeping everything crossed for you both. (((hugs))) xx
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 07:36 AM
THinking of you x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Thinking of you both x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Bev, can you enlist the help of your sons?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Vicki one is at work doesn't live locally, the other one is not local but a waste of his selfish space.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 09:34 AM
oh no!! can you get her to your new vet, even if is it just to put your mind at rest.

This is the last thing either of you need, poor Lily and poor you. If I lived closer I would help, but you are quite away from me.

sending huge hugs to you both, xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Vicki one is at work doesn't live locally, the other one is not local but a waste of his selfish space.
Good grief......

*Hugs* honey, I wish I could help.....

x0x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 12:39 PM
So sorry to be reading poor Lily has now got worse again, and I do hope she's improved since you last posted up Bev, or managed to get her to the vets or something.

I can't think of anything helpful to suggest Bev, but you need somebody in for Friday coz that angiogramme is so very important for you with your own problems, it will sort them out and you'll be so much better once they've investigated you, so please don't think about cancelling it will you

I wish I could do something to help you out but I'm so very far away, so just sending some (((((((((((hugs))))))))) you sure must need some.xxxxxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 12:57 PM
I won't cancel H, but the nurse rang me this morning and said I have to have complete rest for 48hrs afterwards and someone must be here with me in case I heamorrage, otherwise they won't let me home.
Lily hasn't got any worse, her tummy doesn't seem to be so noisy but she is very very clingy and looks a bit tucked up. No point taking her to the vets at the moment as there is not really anything they can see and I don't want to start expensive x-rays or whatever if they are not necessary. I just see it as I know her.
If I wasn't facing this on Friday I would feel calmer about her. I just need her to be ok as I won't be able to start rushing her to the vet or anywhere if she gets bad.
Poor Charly is trying to do and revise for these exams and has so much on her plate at the moment, so I have just spoken to her about me staying in the first night, and she feels if I could stay the first night in hospital she could carry on and do what she has to do knowing I am safe and looked after and if Lily gets bad she will just have to get a taxi and get her to the vet. It would take one pressure off of her and she wouldn't have to be running round after me or worrying in case something went wrong and I could relax better too.
I have phoned the hospital and just waiting for them to get back to me.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Oh goodness, sorry only seeing this now poor poor Lily and poor poor you.

Gosh Bev if I lived nearer I'd be there in a shot to help you.

Hopefully everything will settle down and she will be back to herself in no time xx
Page 11 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >