View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Cross Dressing Eileen - Is that when you put both mayonaise and salad cream on something. Don't worry about the tranny thing - I know what one of them is - it's a radio that works on batteries and doesn't need to be plugged in!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 09:48 PM
Good evening all

You have all been busy today. Have seen Skyfall twice so not going to watch it again.

Good to see you back Lynn and good news about Gill and your mum. You have done all you can regarding Matt, things like that happen and he should have give you the chance to redeem the situation which you did. His loss.

Left home this morning at 8.30 and got back at 20.45. Spent the last five hours at my sons sticking sticky back plastic on to wardrobe doors and hanging them. He was looking at a wood effect but it looked aweful when we held it up so at my suggestion he has done them plain white which looks like gloss paint. Unable to paint them as they seem to have some sort of metal sheet on them. Anyway the room now looks nice and clean. Have left him to put the small doors on the top of the built in wardrobes on after he has stuck the stuff to them and to put the shelves and hanging rails back. It will be nice to have a lie in tomorrow He also had the bright idea to remove some electric cable he found on top of the kitchen units, some of which seemed to operate the lights for under the wall cupboard, Half of which didn't work but what the other was for he had no idea. He disconnected it from a junction box cut some off the length and then hid it in the wall. Well come tonight and I had to go outside and the outside light doesn't work oops it seemed that one of the cables must have been for that Silly boy

Have a good evening all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 09:59 PM
hahahaha Sue at your son disconnecting the outside light...hope it is easily rectified, the wardrobes sound good
Lacey, i agree the Barbies do look a bit rough nowadays....they used to look sweet and innocent, next time i am in the toy shop i am going to have a look again, are they spray tanned too
Lol Gordon poor Eileen, if someone called me frizz head they would wish they had been turned to stone!!!
watching casualty, had a beer, puppy just had a massive accident so she is obviously incontinent, oh well the vet will sort her out on monday
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 10:05 PM
No Griff it can't be rectified without taking a wall apart and finding the cable, adding to the length and then reconnecting it. It will have to stay disconnected until he has a new kitchen sometime in the future ! He doesn't use the light anyway as he never goes out there at night - there is nothing out there anyway except some gravel!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2015, 10:14 PM
oooh Noooo Sue 2 steps forward and 7 back, maybe he could get a solar light if he needs one in the meantime.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 10:14 PM
But I am a Fizz head GRIFF yes do have a look in the dolls section next time you're in Spray tans of course!! Now watching The Grinch
GORDON,what you do with salad cream and mayo is entirely up to you.Have heard how you treat desserts in the past so nothing would surprise me
SUE,busy bee as usual Good the wardrobes are sorted now
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Griff - Do hope the vet can do something for your little one. Bad enough for you but it must be really disconcerting for her, she won't know when she's doing right from wrong, poor lass!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Roberts radios were the best. Whimple: decided it wasn't for us, couldn't get the thing to stay put. were you in the RAF? Gordon. What year and can I be so bold and ask where were you stationed? Hope pup is OK. Watching sky fall tomorrow. Watched casualty. Bit hit and miss I thought. The fireman was the last one Meg.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Hopefully she is none the wiser Gordon, don't acknowledge she has done it and plenty of praise when she goes in the garden....some propalin will probably sort it out...if it is incontinence.
lacey i will definitely look at barbie, you will probably hear me tutting Lol
trannys were on there way out when i was young, was all about the ghetto blaster
Sue, at least your son doesn't need the light, i got a solar one before Christmas but my dad didn't fit iit so it is in the garage for now
right that's me done night all
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Fraid not Brenda - The brylcreem boys were not for me. Served Her Majesty in the Army. Trained at Pirbright and then served all over the world - 14 countries in all, you can add another 4 if you include the whole of the UK.
Page 8 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >