Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Good afternoon all...

A rare saturday visit for me ....

Poor Pepsi, that must have been sore, but just like us when you get that niggley bit of nail off, it seems so much more better. Just look at the Princess there....my lot would have taken the toys to bits, just to see whats inside, some spolit puppies in your house Griff, I need to get a couple more collars. Two of ours got chewed in the summer, but I cant find what I want. I got most of them off Ebay, but the seller is no longer on there Sounds like the girlies are all tucked up there TW. Do they sniff the air when the weather is on the change? We knew snow was coming cos Kalli and Shayda was sniffing the air with a purpose, started to do the same today. Hope all, is well with every one else xx

We had a really windy walk out there. Took the boys and Kacie, then Kalli and Shayda. Nearly got blown away , very open out here in the Fens. Dosent help cos I am still quite stiff and sore from my break dancing the other night

Managed to get a bit of a chimney fire last night....only the top bit, shut it all down and got it out, but it looked like I had some of those lantern things flying out the top for a bit It has been blowing thick smoke back into the room too a couple times Never had any bother with my fire before, it was put in over six years ago, just wondering if the atmosphere pressure is causing it to act up.... Will see what happens tonight.

Stay safe, dry and windproof, have a good weekend, will try to nip in later xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Yeah Elaine, mine are pretty good bad weather forecasters, their coats can change overnight virtually and they start nesting and resisting all attempts to be taken out lol. Was on the way home with Lona and Mabs and the wind got up and the sky went dark and next minute they were sprinting for home with me running after them!!! Seems to have brightened up a bit now, but sky is a funny colour. Need to go out for eggs for the girls, which I forgot yesterday and also cornetto type ice creams from Iceland, 6 for 89p, which I also forgot, may as well get some milk in as well whilst I am out. Had a couple of lamb tails on top of the stove simmering, all the meat has fallen off now, took the bones out, butchers let me have a very small bag of pot herbs yesterday, and I've put onion and potato in along with soup mix and herbs and stock cubes and its smelling lovely now. Just right for a cold day. Seem to have managed to lose a bag of bones, I can find the bags of big bones for teas, but not the bag of smaller bones for after walks, I've had both dog freezers pulled out, no idea where they are so they had to make do with raw carrots today. Your girls are spoiled Griff, mine have half check collars, because they eat each others, they only have them on for going out on walks
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 02:38 PM
GRIFF,snoring thing looks interesting must check out the reviews on that...thankyou Thank goodness it's only a fews nights a week,rest of the time its peaceful
Went out to lunch to a wee place we've passed 100 times at least.Food was absolutely gorgeous,inside is beautiful,so friendly and welcoming.Will defo be back Nice just being the two of us
Lacey's dander was freezing!!sun one minute,snow the next glad to get back to the heat,course OH is having a snooze on the sofa
TW,where was your head yesterday? Especially forgetting the ice creams
ELAINE,the dancing sounded like fun I'd need to have one or two before I'd attempt that
Right so,let's take a gander at these new collars GRIFF,and you think mine is pampered?
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2015, 02:42 PM
Lacey the side and back doors are locked with keys but the front door we pull the handle up to deadlock it which probably isn't a good idea with the phantom door opener so now it'll be locked with a key as well. More often than not if I'm on my own here I have a set of keys in my pocket and lock the doors if I'm in or outside.

TW your meal sounds very tasty. I've found what I think is a homemade stew in the bottom of my freezer so will give that a go.

I popped out to the shop earlier and a fire engine passed me going the other way blue lights on. When I came back it was parked down the road on the opposite side. As it was around lunchtime and it wasn't there long I'm hoping there was nothing too serious, maybe a small kitchen fire. I've text someone I know who lives on the same side maybe she knows. I just hope she's in & not got the text out shopping, it'll scare the life out of her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2015, 03:00 PM
My head is full of leaking loo's and wet kitchen ceilings and lights not working Eileen. Right am off out now, had a butty and cup of tea and fully restored after the walks, which were nice and peaceful actually considering it was a Saturday
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Lacy, my "break dancing" was when I fell of the chair arm the other night, not to be recommended and no alcohol was consumed

Looks like we are all over to TW for tea, I will bring the lamb chops, was given them free from my friend who does home grown lamb, will chuck them into the stew mix, will be delish!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Oh yummy Elaine, a more or less free meal as the lamb tails came with the lamb frames but weren't still attached, so therefore I had them, onion and potato with pot herbs cost next to nothing, herbs, stock cubes from the cupboard and now FREE lamb chops, looking forward to the day I finish paying off ex sons theft of my credit card and I will buy myself a lovely couple of lamb chops, I miss lamb the most I think! I know Nippy hates it, but always liked roast lamb and chops etc.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 03:30 PM
ooo gosh elaine, be careful with that fire
TW, the ice creams from iceland are lovely and terrific value
Lacey, glad you had a nice meal, shame about the snow though
right collars
dakotas
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1716297663...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
deagans
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3512756364...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
the stars and the hearts are actually padded so the sort of stick up out of the cut outs
not sure what to do with deagan, she is dry overnight, she has been dry until just now, i have taken her out for a wee, we have come back in and then there was a little dot on the throw, then i saw some drips, she ran and sat on my dads knee and has wee'd a small bit on him, took her out again and another massive wee...10 minutes after she had already done a big wee... don't know if she has a water infection
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Oh could be GRIFF,you did mention her drinking a lot as well.Love the collars,they're fab
ELAINE,sorry about the break dancing mix up,ouch,hope you're ok xx
TWIX,hope its nothing serious with the fire engine
Just put Miss Lacey in the bath,blow dryed her,now she's all snuggled and fast asleep.Can you tell I miss having a baby in the house? She smells yummy
Have things I could be doing but can't be bothered!defo not a day to be out and about
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
As I drove out of the village it started sleeting...now changed to rain though. Girls have got eggs and bananas and I have got ice creams, milk and 2 weight watchers Brownies for 75p all from Iceland, which is very cheapo at the moment, 1.5kg chicken breast for £5, which does me 2 lots of meals for the girls,but thats already in my freezer. Bones have still disappeared though, can't work it out at all!!! Fire is lit and got logs on it, girls tucked up in their houses with just noses peeking out watching to see when Dinner Is Served Collars are lovely Griff, not worth it with my lot, they'd see them as a challenge lol. She could have a water infection, maybe the vets could check her out when she goes to have her tooth sorted, I dunno they're almost as spoiled as Princess Lacey (but no one could be AS spoiled I do realise that)
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »