Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2013, 06:18 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread Saturday

Morning all Dogsey Peeps

June, I do hope you find Keshi a bit brighter this morning and that she ate something last night, but I haven't caught up on the latest yet.

Pat, Good luck for today with Martin being discharged and getting him back home.

Off up to the vans this morning, and finally the little van will be empty now for a couple of weeks, so we can get to grips in there properly and get that bathroom lino up. Another result for me, is the fact that I had made a big mistake on my wall chart for van 2, because of the stupid calendar layout, last week was actually empty and it's this week-end that the couple who I thought were in it last week, actually arrive lol! I could have got in there and sorted out these blooming curtains if I had known. I thought I'd lost the plot when I looked at the chart this morning and Dave confirmed it was the 5th and not the 12th This means I have a pretty easy day of it cos of course, it won't need much cleaning if nobody has been in there will it

Nice to have Dave home, if only for today and tomorrow.

Enjoy the week-end everyone, and I hope you're all ok along with the doglets, especially dear little Keshi.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Morning Helena and everyone. Just lost my post

Helena good luck with the vans today and enjoy your weekend with Dave.

June here's hoping Keshi is much better today.
Pat good luck with Marts homecoming.
Linda I hope Loki remained fit free last night.
Lorraine enjoy the holiday.
Norma try to stay away from water if possible and curry.
Everyone else hope you are all well.

We have lots of paperwork to read this weekend related to the cottage to make sure we are happy with all the legal stuff related to it ie: shared or access over driveway etc., I have had a perusal and Gorden will dissect it properly and answer my questions over a few little things concerning me. If we are happy we will be signing the relative pages and returning it for exchange of contracts.
Have to wait for Michael to turn up which will probably be Tuesday evening now as he is in London as of yesterday due to working and then spends the weekend up there with his girlfriend.
I also have to get Dillon some ribs this morning and going to see if I can fit a visit in too to see mum. They have moved her into a bigger room on the ground floor.
Off to feed Dillon see you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2013, 06:41 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

Its quiet in here this morning .... maybe too many later nights after all the chatting last night. A quiet weekend for me and my OH isn't away racing which will be a pleasant change although nothing planned

Helena - Your post made me smile ... better that way round that nobody has been in the van than find that it had been used when you thought it was vacant As you say a more relaxed weekend for you which I hope you enjoy.
Pat - I expect today will be a busy one if Mart is discharged. I hope everything goes well and it will be a lot nicer for you not having to traipse up to the hospital all the time.
June - Hopefully when you pop in here it will be to tell us that Keshi is feeling fine and is back to her 'normal' self

See you later but for those I don't see I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2013, 06:44 AM
Hi Lynn, you snuck in while I was posting I hope all the paper work is straight forward and you can both sign it and get in back for 'exchange'. I expect your Mum will like having a bigger room .... lets hope so Have a good day and give that big bear of yours a hug from me (Dillon obviously, and not Gorden )
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Morning H and all,

Charly and Ash decided not to do the long drive back last night they are coming this evening instead. I think Charly will be sad to leave her home and come back and live here during uni time as although she was homesick and found it hard at first she said she now feels so settled and happy there. Still she will be going back for a week at end of October as they like to celebrate Halloween in a big way. She will miss Ash not being around as well of course as he will have to travel back here every weekend he is free and not working to be with her. So quite an upheavel for them so early in their married life.

This morning my friend is coming over so we can check the route for our greyhound walk tomorrow is all clear. Then this afternoon I am taking mum to Colchester to do some shopping and look round some shops.

Pat thinking of you today as you will be busy getting Mart home, hope all goes well.

June hope keshi is much improved this morning.

Lynn won't be long now, the move is imminent it sounds and i hope you can soon feel some enthusiasm for it. It can't be nice moving and not feeling excited. If you are half as happy as i am then it will be worth it.
Perhaps you could find a little part time job down there so you can get out and meet people and feel part of the place. I love my cafe job because i meet so many new people and being a small village they all come back day after day or a few times a week.

H, have a lovely weekend with Dave. Did you get that noise sorted on your car?

Linda hope Loki has stayed fit free.

Jenny enjoy the weekend with your OH.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-10-2013, 07:01 AM
Morning Helena,Lynn one and all
Enjoy your short time with Dave and your easier day
Lynn
Hope visit to your mum goes well n that she's settled in her new room ,and that the contract sighning is plain sailing
Tummy troubles last night as up every 5mins which disturbed the muppets beauty sleep so I'm not in their good books this morning as they've gone back to bed
Some old same old here today ,though I promised to clear out the boot / coat cupboard cos the I know I've not turned into a centipede the amount of shoes n boots in there
Yippee it's dry May even get the washing out today
Hope all those still in sick bay get better soon human,and doglets
Have a great day everyone what ever your all up to
Take care stay safe xxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-10-2013, 07:04 AM
Morning Shaggy2 Madmare
Hope you both have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Morning everyone,

Not sure what today holds but it is not very bright out there as yet.

Helena, glad you are going to have an easier week of it with the vans. Take care.

Lynn, hope all the paperwork is in order and you can get those contracts exchanged.

Jenny, morning to you enjoy your weekend with OH home.

Bev. Enjoy your trip to Colchester with your mum.

Norma, Morning to you too, hope you feeling better after your tummy troubles and restless night.

TW, hope Keshi is better this morning and Mabs is ok too.

Malka, hope you had a good night with Pereg, take care.

Have a good day all, God bless. Moyra
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-10-2013, 08:04 AM
Good morning fellow members a bit dull here but I am off to a good start having walked Chloe, hung out the washing and taken a car load of garden rubbish to the tip five miles away.

I am hoping to spend a lot of today in the garden tidying.
The runner beans have still to be taken down and I will do half today taking them over the road for the goats and they can have the other half tomorrow.

Enjoy your day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2013, 08:23 AM
done it again, wrote a looong post then lost it all! I hate this laptop
Anyway I hope Keshi is better today.
Good luck with that paperwork Lynn, I'm looking forward to you moving.
Norma, I hope your tummy is better today.

mind now blank sorry I've forgotten everything else.

Beautiful day here, 2 loads of washing on the line already
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »