View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Helena, I am not winning with Ambers diet at the moment although having been sick and had tummy upsets she is obviously not putting more weight on but she is nowhere losing what the original vet wanted her to lose. The last vet I saw said she though 35kg for Amber's height and build was being a bit optimistic. I don't think she is far off what she should be. When she runs you can see her rib cage and that is good enough for me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 01:49 PM
hello all, hope you are all well..........i am still poorly, got to go to the drs tomorrow as my blood results have come back and they are not happy, hope it doesn't involve hospital stays.
Lynn, hope they sort out your window
Moyra, hope your water stays outside and stops coming in
Lacey, hope Duncan will be o.k
TW, wow.......... people are that fussy over puppies??? crikey i don't care what colour my dogs come in
take care all of you
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Thank you Moyra they are still here it keeps raining and thy need to clean the outside frame and glass.
June what a nightmare asking for a particular colour and wanting to return the puppy/dog if it isn't what they want. They need a breed that is a specific colour if that's their attitude or preferably no dog at all.
I bet Zena appreciated you not logging her weight Helena. If you feel happy with her I shouldn't worry too much.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Afternoon griff sorry you are still so unwell. Fingers crossed the blood test results come back within a good range.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Elaine, hope you got it all sorted there with the new gravel. I would come and help if I could but since I cannot does that exclude me from the toast round the fire? Does sound lovely. It has finally dried up a bit here and I have put some minced meat and veg on to put into a cottage pie for later. So better go see if it is cooking ok. I am hoping that will be more gentle on Steve's, mine and Amber's tummy later. Have a good afternoon all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 01:58 PM
Oh Griff, poor you. I do hope all goes well for you and your little friends there too. It must be a worry for you whether your parents will cope with the two of them if you do have a hospital stay. Lets pray you don't have to. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Helena54 my daughter got a lovely coat from George so worth a look. Griff so sorry to hear you are still poorly. Get well soon. Managed to get Tyto out again in the dry. Just now the heavens opened again and the sun was shining but didn't see a rainbow. My carpet that is coming is green, should I change it to one that matches Tyto.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 02:53 PM
No rain here at all today so far, and am hoping for a dry day tomorrow as well, then they can get out on a better walk than they've had today, was rushing because I needed to be out by 12.15, and I feel guilty now, they don't seem to be bothered, obviously asleep as they didn't even pop their heads out just now when I came home. The course today was great, we did cloning, which is removing unwanted items in a piccie. So the job was to remove a hosepipe running across the path in the piccie and also 2 people walking down the path, so to do that you had to cover them with what was in the background, great fun, not totally to grips with the Magic Wand thingy as yet, but deffo found the clone stamp easy to do. Funny you should mention jackets, Helena. I've just got a brown fleece Harry Hall jacket off ebay for £10.99 and it is like a new one, it came this morning whilst I was out, so went and collected it from the post office before I came home, also called in and collected the sack of offcuts from Jackie and Andy's shed, so I've taken everything now. Will text her later and see where she wants me to leave the key.Glad Dave's got his hearing aids and can hear you now, he may soon turn them off though lol. I keep thinking about hearing aids, but they pick up every little thing in the background, and sometimes actually drown out what you are actually wanting to hear, there is a hearing aid that acts similarly to the ear, but its something like £3k, so thats out lol This window saga's dragging on a bit, isn't it Lynn, tomorrow it will be done, and you can breathe again for a while at least, till the next thing turns up. Griff, please take care, sounds not very good from what you are saying, and I am thinking of you and got fingers and toes crossed that everythings OK when you go to your appointment. 4L do you know whats wrong with the electrics, must be major if you haven't had any for a few days, no wonder you're not so good, its happened right as we've gone into a cold spell from sunbathing weather. Will no one come out, or is the power company thats responsible. Moyra, this person is convinced that only the grey ones look 'real' no idea why, because wolves come in so many colour schemes, there is no definitive 'wolf' colour, and I like all the different colours as well, and there is no chance whatsoever that I'd give them a grey one that didn't have the temperament for that particular situation, and my friends the same, good grief, doesn't matter if its a nightmare to handle, just as long as its grey, then thats OK then. Tanika didn't half land on all 4 paws though when she was rejected by them, sort of home I would dream of, never mind a puppy. Someone, though, will sell them a puppy of the 'right' colour, I'm sure of that, in fact I'm only amazed they haven't got one by now!!! Elaine hope you've managed with all that gravel, wish I lived nearer, also the fire toast sounds great. My fire isn't lit yet, need a chimney sweep first, was funny before, I needed to put some petrol in (car starts on petrol then changes to lpg) so pulled in at the Asda near the post office, and a chimney sweep pulled up at the next pump, so ran over, and a girl was in there, all covered in soot, with her OH, and I said don't tell me he's sending you up the chimney, and she said he is, so I got a card off them, and will ring them to come out. I need a bit of cementing doing, so will get some this week, she said they'd do it if I had the stuff there. How lucky is that eh, how often would a chimney sweep pull in at the same petrol station as you just when it is on your mind that you need the chimney sorting
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 03:06 PM
That's brilliant June that you will get your chimney swept. You will be in heaven then!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 03:07 PM
O MY FLIPPIN GOD!!!!

A fighter jet has just come down over the back from me, about 2 miles away....the pilot and co pilot ejected.

S I L saw it come down, she is really shook up.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »