View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 07:27 PM
where is longleat? i saw it on tv today and the wolves had 8cubs! i would love to go depending on where it is! excellent thought on their part to have somewhere to put dogs!
great pictures! and more you can share? (esp of the wolves and lion?)
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Glad this had another post, or I would have missed It!! Super pictures and a very informative thread.

Many congratulations on Brodie getting a first xxxx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Well thankyou Im sorry I didnt reply to the posts after mine as this thread got lost. Thankyou to Insomnia & Harveys mum for bringing it back.
I watched the BBC 2 Animal park yesterday and was so chuffed I saw the alpha female of whom I took lots of video shots as she had the same markings as Brodie. The hot weather was getting too much for them and they threw all the fish & chicken into the pond so they had to fish for it.
Phil wrote to the Marquess of Bath about it and he had the honour of a reply.
We are now friends with the gentry!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Red carpet for you now!! xxxx

Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica
Well done at the show!!

My friend worked at Longleat in uni hols and she really enjoyed it there!! She also used to get me free tickets which was nice!!! Did you go see the parrot show? Thats funny!

I didn't like the monkeys at all.. One evil looking monkey took a dislike to my brother and started hammering on my windscreen!!! But i guess they're fu if you dont mind your car being taken apart!! Mine had the little things that shoot water on the screen removed Evil creatures!!

The meerkats are the best - I got a great pic of one of those!!
OMG We just did the park as we took so long going round we had the dogs to think about. I have to say I dont think I have ever been to a more hospitable place as Longleat. They bend over backwards to help you.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Harveys Mum
Red carpet for you now!! xxxx

No dont it will only go to my head!
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 09:04 PM
glad to be of assistance its so lovely to hear how they try and help people out alot, i would love to visit one day, esp for the wolves! ive alwys wanted to see wolves in real life. ive seen a few episodes of the programme and it seems that the animals happiness is top priority, the only thing i dont like, is the small cages i sometimes see the tigers in and the animals that look overweight and out of condition. but otherwise a thumbs up!
any more piccies????
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 09:19 PM
I do, but not as good quality as these. I was holding a camcorder most of time and Im really not that clever that I can transfer moving images on here.
I only went for the wolves myself but having the kids you do it all. We overstayed our welcome in the wolf compound. There is a tanoy to tell you to move on. We were sound proof!!!!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Insomnia
glad to be of assistance its so lovely to hear how they try and help people out alot, i would love to visit one day, esp for the wolves! ive alwys wanted to see wolves in real life. ive seen a few episodes of the programme and it seems that the animals happiness is top priority, the only thing i dont like, is the small cages i sometimes see the tigers in and the animals that look overweight and out of condition. but otherwise a thumbs up!
any more piccies????
Who is your Avatar picture of as that is one cute pup?
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 09:39 PM
thanks its twatha rofwen the utonagan, not mine, i dont have a dog, but i took that pic of him at 6weeks.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >