Female 

08-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Great pics and congratulations

i'd love to go to longleat watch it on tv it looks fab
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Nice to hear about the kennels. Thanks for posting.

We don't go through the monkey enclosure any more - they ripped bits off our car the first time we went through. Now (and this is a bit naughty) we miss it out and sit where we can watch through our binoculars as they pick bits of other people's cars and most of them are really nice cars too. I'm afraid to say that it is very funny to watch.
Those monkeys are so naughty.
Sorry - that makes me sound like a bad person doesn't it?
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2006, 09:51 PM
glad you had a great time at longleat and a massive well done to you and bro
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by RRmum
Nice to hear about the kennels. Thanks for posting.

We don't go through the monkey enclosure any more - they ripped bits off our car the first time we went through. Now (and this is a bit naughty) we miss it out and sit where we can watch through our binoculars as they pick bits of other people's cars and most of them are really nice cars too. I'm afraid to say that it is very funny to watch.
Those monkeys are so naughty.
Sorry - that makes me sound like a bad person doesn't it?
No just human, I wouldnt go through again. They find the tiniest piece of anything and rip it off like you said, and yes its very funny to watch.
You can drive past when in the giraffe enclosure and view the action so there really is little need to have your car desicrated. We took pictures of the cheeky monkeys getting free rides when we drove passed. They love it.
My advice is if you have a lovely car bypass them, the park wont take responsibility.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Oooh I didn't know you could take dogs and kennel them there. Thanks for that!
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 06:06 PM
hi l.k ,well done at the show ,great pics ,just luv wolves , the kennels sound interesting ,could 1 kennel take 3 dogs do you think ,2 sibes & 1 collie ? as wouldnt want to seperate them.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by rosegallagher
hi l.k ,well done at the show ,great pics ,just luv wolves , the kennels sound interesting ,could 1 kennel take 3 dogs do you think ,2 sibes & 1 collie ? as wouldnt want to seperate them.
Thankyou and wished you had made the show.
No you wont get 3 in any of them I searched for a bigger kennel for my 2 and you can see they are large. You would have to put them in face to face probably.
Well worth it though Rose.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 12:11 AM
Well done at the show!!

My friend worked at Longleat in uni hols and she really enjoyed it there!! She also used to get me free tickets which was nice!!! Did you go see the parrot show? Thats funny!

I didn't like the monkeys at all.. One evil looking monkey took a dislike to my brother and started hammering on my windscreen!!! But i guess they're fu if you dont mind your car being taken apart!! Mine had the little things that shoot water on the screen removed Evil creatures!!

The meerkats are the best - I got a great pic of one of those!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Firstly, well done for your great show results

Longleat is fab isn't it? Went there years ago as a kid and adored it, must go back sometime.

Lovely pics, looks like a great day
Footybird11
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Hey Longleat is brilliant!!! Last time i went Kadoo the tiger(ess) tried attacking my car the ranger who was luckily just up ahead came JUST in time and i only have a KA she would have killed it. i thought the kennels looked really small, i couldn't leave Kodi in one even with Linka the pup as Kodi would scream the place down lol.
Well done in the inuit show
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >