Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tulsanurse1
New Member!
Female 

29-02-2016, 08:24 PM

Hi all from Laurie and Asia

So happy I found this forum. I have never had a dog and I think a lot of my concerns will have answers here. We are so excited. Im an RN and tend to blow everything out of proportion when it comes to Asia, my toy poodle. I have had her for just over a year. She literally is my life. Asia came to me at a time when life was anything but good. She just ended up on my doorstep and would not leave. I was so sick with bronchitis (was hospitalized the next day). After I was better, I spent time trying to find her original family. I never found them. I didnt originally want a dog. When she came to me, my depression was almost more than I could bear. I was trying to recover from my 29 y/0 son's cardiac arrest and severe brain damage while on a treadmill. This happened 3/2013 and I isolated and things weren't getting better. Asia was truely the best dog anyone could ask for. She never barks, she was house trained, she loved me from the moment we met and today I can't imagine life without her. My other son died 5 months ago. Asia sat beside me while I layed on the couch crying for more than a week. It has been said more than once that Asia was sent to me from God to teach me how to better love and trust. I named her Asia because the first day she came, I didnt have any dog food so I fixed her scrambled eggs and soy sauce (regular sodium yikes) and she loved it so much her tail was wagging while she ate lol.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-03-2016, 06:25 AM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey
Meg
Supervisor

05-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Hello Laurie welcome..
Annestaff
Supervisor

15-03-2016, 06:14 AM
Hi, welcome to Dogsey
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2016, 09:38 AM
Hi, Belated welcome Laurie and Asia

Asia is truly your little furry angel, so lovely that you found each other.