View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Nice photo brenda the one on the right its markings look very Bernese.
Don't blame you June I have slipped twice on the mud in the garden luckily managed to correct myself.
Will let you know the verdict on the sausages.
Got most of my quilts and pillows in the ottoman may have to buy another one for the spares I keep for visitors. Some good deals in Dunelm at the moment.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2016, 04:49 PM
You have been busy Lynn now take it easy for the rest of the day. Hope the sausages were nice. Waiting for the update on police van bet is was nothing really exciting.

Don't blame you for staying home June no sense going then hurting yourself.

Nice pictures Brenda.

Not been a nice day at all anywhere has it. Have managed another walk this afternoon without getting wet.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2016, 05:09 PM
You all seem to go to Dunelms but I am not sure there is a local one here. Is it possible to order from them online? I think it is time I bought some new duvets. I have spares but they are years old now and I think some new stuff would be good.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2016, 05:32 PM
Here's the website, Moyra, looks like you may be able to order online from what I can see. I can't even afford to go into Dunelm, one day I promise myself, one day
http://www.dunelm.com/
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Hmm had a quick look but it looks as though you can order but have to pick up. Back to the drawing board. Have been watching Monkey Business again or should I call it Monkey world..I love this programme. but saying that it is time I called it a day and apart from a few e-mails time to call it quits, have a good night all, God bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Lynn - pit about the lack of scandal "must try harder" LOL! Think you will enjoy that GOS pork sausages - they are to me the very best eating pig of all our native breeds. Hand raised pies made from their pork are an absolute heaven!Well to me anyway and I'm very keen on decent grub!
It is unbelievably soggy here - came back in after taking the dogs out and locking everything up and both myself and the dogs were soaked through yet again. I threw all my stuff in the washing and towelled the dogs off once more.
Not surprised you didn't go training June - given your health and the prevailing conditions you are far better off where you are!
Hope your lunch of mouse bits was to your taste Brenda - those Greeks will eat anything! lol !
Moyra - It's a pity we don't hear from Helena anymore - she'd have been the one to give you the lowdown on Dunelms - she was never out of the place!
The latest member of my team arrived yesterday - the chap who is going to be taking the bulk of the work off my aged shoulders. Moved into one of the cottages with his wife and a very nice black labrador. The Mem made sure they had a box of fresh provisions waiting for them so they didn't have to go stressing out over where the nearest shops were etc (it being week-end). They are from Cumbria and come very highly recommended by their previous boss. They are having to re-structure their estate and are changing their farming practice so this couple were unfortunate in being made redundant. He will be my keeper/estate man and his wife will do a few hours each week up at the house. Helping out generally.
So now I've no excuse for doing anything and serious retirement is upon me! I'll still do the poultry and bits and bats and look to my dogs of course, but that will be the extent of my labours.
Will be back after dinner (dogs first - then mine) bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2016, 06:21 PM
100 lines Gordon I must do better. Doing them now.
The new help sounds ideal and will undoubtedly ease your burden. I imagine they were very happy to have the box of goodies.
I am looking forward to the sausages especially now after your recommendation.
Moyra I know dunelm deliver but not sure how far if you haven't a local one. http://www.dunelm.com/info/help/delivery not sure if this link has anymore info than June has managed to find for you.
Sue we are cream crackered.
Just finished laying the new remnant in the living room. Not much difference in colour to what we already had bit softer texture and bigger so no slipping for Dillon and when he has a manic moment which is frequent hopefully the carpet will stay in its place its anchored under the sofas, cupboard and table.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2016, 06:25 PM
June I see country file on bbc1 at 7pm has hybrid wolves in the programme. I enjoyed my mousakka thankyou lg and red wine followed by spotted dick. the black and white collie at the beginning of the photo was called Bobby and he was the one that appeared with me on That's my dog. Alpha the one on the other end I could trust with all manner of bad behaved dogs at classes. He would just walk away from them and every time after that they would behave round him and others. I had him for 15 years. Ah well I miss all of them but Tyto keeps me sane now and is my constant companion. Have a good evening peeps. Vera starts this evening.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2016, 06:47 PM
Beowulf is on at the same time unfortunately Brenda, also going to miss Vera as that is on at the same time as Call The Midwife and War and Peace Very very annoying this, there are umpteen stupid programmes that would never be missed, but no they have to schedule them to clash don't they
So glad you were able to take the man and his family on, LG. Must be horrifying when your home goes with your job and the job goes. Be nice to him and never ever grumpy or I'll be over there and leave the Norties with you for a week, you'll be begging for mercy after that!! Wonder if Hostilities will break out between Fagin and the new kid on the block
Last time there was something with 'hybrid wolves' on telly, they were identical to mine, which made me laugh, and I happened to know they weren't what they claimed they were anyway!!! But hey, they made a quick buck I suppose and there was a programme made out of it, so everyone would have been happy.
Rain very heavy here, have just swept the water off the yard into the middle drain, but it will be there again already.
Have mopped the kitchen floor, so have told girls there better be no shenanigans that make me walk over it to come and restore order
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Pleased you now have help to take the bulk of the load off your shoulders Gordon. Now sit back and enjoy your freedom (just remember there may now be more time for your wallet to get out for an airing):

Myra Dunelm will deliver to you as I don't think you are in the back of beyond and off the radar so to speak. Just go on the site and choose your item and follow the instructions and it will tell you but I think you will be fine. Good luck and enjoy the place called Dunelm

Now you and Gorden relax for the rest of the evening Lynn and you can plan your next assault on whichever room/item you have your eye on
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >